Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Review & Pictures

Thread Starter #181
Congratulations Iron Rock for the crisp review with phenomenal attention to detail.
Could you share the pricing of the Brake pads you are procuring?
Thank you sir, and am very glad to have you here, the forum will immensely benefit from your experience and expertise!

3800K INR for front and rear sets together!

I was under the impression that the front & rear brake pads are coming form 2 different locations even in original vehicle as I remember from the brake pad replacement done at the service center that their box of the rear brake pads had a Japanese manufacturer address mentioned while the box of the front brake pads was labelled Made in Thailand.
Probably true, i heard there are two OEM types, japanese and thailand. The ones i procured are Thai ones.

Thank you sir, and am very glad to have you here, the forum will immensely benefit from your experience and expertise!
A.G., since I do not know your real name, are you also a member of our FB group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/232335173473774/?fref=nf

There are quite a few knowledgeable people there including rallyists, expedition legends and technical experts from across India.

Probably true, i heard there are two OEM types, japanese and thailand. The ones i procured are Thai ones.
The next time my brake pads wear out, I m going for Brembo discs and pads. Any feedback on them so far?

Thread Starter #183
^^ not yet havent tried Brembo, I am pretty fine with the OEM ones so unless Brembo offers a huge advantage , will await your feedback.

Hi All,

I am in a dilemma for few months now regarding my most awaited car upgrade. I have been driving a Swfit Vxi since 2005 which I had bought on the day of launch. I had been immensely satisfied with it but now after 11 years I feel that there is time to upgrade to my dream vehicle a capable SUV which is a good mix of comfortable city driving dynamics, a great highway cruiser and a capable off-roader. I had almost finalised a Strome Varicor 400 4X4 but after reading dreading stories about niggles in Tata Vehicles, I am forced to think about upgrading my self to my next dream vehicle Pajero Sports MT which is little beyond my financial means.

Need opinions from learned forum members to help me take a final decision.

I had almost finalised a Strome Varicor 400 4X4 but after reading dreading stories about niggles in Tata Vehicles, I am forced to think about upgrading my self to my next dream vehicle Pajero Sports MT which is little beyond my financial means.
After having a dream run with the Swift, you won't be able to live with the continuous niggles associated with Tata or Mahindra vehicles. There is no denying that the Storme Varicor 400 is a capable vehicle but it is tremendously let down by the after-sales support which is what matters.

Having owned the Pajero Sport MT for almost 2 years now, there is no doubt about the capabilities and the ownership has been niggles and rattle free.

Thread Starter #187
Hi All,

I am in a dilemma for few months now regarding my most awaited car upgrade. I have been driving a Swfit Vxi since 2005 which I had bought on the day of launch. I had been immensely satisfied with it but now after 11 years I feel that there is time to upgrade to my dream vehicle a capable SUV which is a good mix of comfortable city driving dynamics, a great highway cruiser and a capable off-roader. I had almost finalised a Strome Varicor 400 4X4 but after reading dreading stories about niggles in Tata Vehicles, I am forced to think about upgrading my self to my next dream vehicle Pajero Sports MT which is little beyond my financial means.

Need opinions from learned forum members to help me take a final decision.
I think that's a classic dilemma! Plus your expectation level is very broad. May be you can break this down further and really decide whats more important for you and what needs can be slightly compromised.

If i were in your place and budgets were an issue - i would definitely shortlist a used T-Fort and a used Pajero Sport - then deep dive further on my needs and select one.

After having a dream run with the Swift, you won't be able to live with the continuous niggles associated with Tata or Mahindra vehicles. There is no denying that the Storme Varicor 400 is a capable vehicle but it is tremendously let down by the after-sales support which is what matters.

Having owned the Pajero Sport MT for almost 2 years now, there is no doubt about the capabilities and the ownership has been niggles and rattle free.
I fully agree with you and have decided against going with Safari Storme though I must admit, I am a fan.

I think that's a classic dilemma! Plus your expectation level is very broad. May be you can break this down further and really decide whats more important for you and what needs can be slightly compromised.

If i were in your place and budgets were an issue - i would definitely shortlist a used T-Fort and a used Pajero Sport - then deep dive further on my needs and select one.
I realize that my set of expectations are very wide and if I narrow them down, the foremost of them would include a capable SUV with mighty road presence, exclusivity and "go anywhere- take any road- without second thought type" vehicle. Family(read wife) is not very comfortable with used vehicles so that option is out for me.

I have test driven PS extensively over rough and smooth roads with slight doses of off road testing and a fare part of bumper to bumper traffic driving on WEH- JVLR and came to the conclusion that except little hard clutch, PS is an ideal vehicle for my needs and desires. :)

But then that means I will have to stretch my budget by about 13 lacs.

Last edited:
Happy to inform you all that after a lot of research and deliberation, my family decided to go for our dream machine and I have booked a deep blue Pajero Sport manual to be delivered in first/second week of Oct.

A.G., since I do not know your real name, are you also a member of our FB group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/232335173473774/?fref=nf

There are quite a few knowledgeable people there including rallyists, expedition legends and technical experts from across India.
Hi Chetak, I want to join the FB group for Pajero owners. I have sent a request to join but have not heard yet. Could you help.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Mitsubishi Motors Launched the New Variant SELECT PLUS for the Pajero Sport SUV priced at Ex Showroom Mumbai, Rs. 30.53 lakh for the 4x2 variant and Rs. 30.95 lakhs for 4x4 variant.

18620243_1850612215262122_9147372817966762028_n.jpg

18557526_1850612285262115_2787585421632884620_n.jpg

Pics Link

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom