Mitsubishi Cedia Sports Ownership Review

Well,

Even though, I don't really want to sell it - maintaining two cars is pain with other responsibilities. I have test driven XUV 500, Skoda Superb & Skoda Octi MK III and I have zeroed in on new 2016 Ocatavia 2016 (MK III).

I am booking 1.8 TSI Petrol AT.

I know that you would frown for an AT - but, Bangalore roads have taken fun away from driving stick shift. The Octavia AT is not that bad for an AT. It has paddle shift that works flawless in manual (?!) mode and also sport mode is not bad either.

So, Skoda Octavia 1.8 TSI AT.

Only, grumpy feeling there is - no black interior, it's available in 'beige interior only'.

I will start another thread on test drive experiences in Bangalore with most of the dealers and other test drives that I had.

- Rajiv
Congrats on the New Octavia, I can understand how hard it is for you to let off the Cedia. Octavia won't disappoint you for sure [clap]

Hi Rajiv, can you help me to find place in Bangalore where I can get genuine Mitsubishi spare parts. There is no counter sales at SVR motors.

Hi Rajiv, can you help me to find place in Bangalore where I can get genuine Mitsubishi spare parts. There is no counter sales at SVR motors.
hi. if you are interested in buying online then i can suggest some sites. i am sure they will deliver in bangalore.

hi rajiv, the lights you had on cedia is aftermarket right? have you got any contact number or shop address from where you got these lights..
many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Deepforetz, Yes. Please suggest me sites which sells good quality spares & not cheap quality. If Genuine Mitsubishi, even better. Let me know if you have personal experience buying from these sites as well. I am actually looking for Cedia 2006 Airfilter & other minor spares.
Also, I wanted to know how much mileage it ideally should give on highway post full servicing ? I am getting only 12 even after changing to Fully Synthetic Engine Oil, & all other oils except Air Filter as the after market did not fit in.

Hi Deepforetz, Yes. Please suggest me sites which sells good quality spares & not cheap quality. If Genuine Mitsubishi, even better. Let me know if you have personal experience buying from these sites as well. I am actually looking for Cedia 2006 Airfilter & other minor spares.
Also, I wanted to know how much mileage it ideally should give on highway post full servicing ? I am getting only 12 even after changing to Fully Synthetic Engine Oil, & all other oils except Air Filter as the after market did not fit in.
hi, sorry i missed your post somehow. for some reason nothing is showing on my subscribed threads and not getting any new post. don't know why. i will send you the links evening or by tomorrow latest. yes i have ordered from them before and they seems to be perfect match.

hi Ashkhan,
check these sites.https://www.autokartz.com/( this is their whatsap no 9654044032)
https://spareshub.com/ ( 8551938332). i got parts from them and so far so good. always go through the whatsapp number as they tend to quote cheaper prices there than website.
incase you cant find what you are looking for then let me know as i will be going to the scrap market in the next couple of weeks. i will check if they have it.

Thread Starter #87
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Well, I generally called up the SVR guys for the parts and they helped me placing the orders. Also, if you have Bosch car service centre nearby, they procure it for you - if it is just wear & tear kinda parts. If you are looking for modifications like headers, magnaflow exhaust etc., then, you have to go online.

The projector headlamps that I took are from US. I travel a lot to US and I carried it from there. I don't recommend doing that though. Now-a-days, depot lights are available for door delivery.

https://www.carid.com/
I researched for aftermarket header & exhaust and got them from Mumbai n1 racing.
N1 Racing

BTW, I don't have Cedia anymore !!

Octi & BMW 330i GT - growing older :-)

Thanks,
Rajiv

Thanks deepforezt & Rajiv for your help. I will check on these online Sites. Right now I just need Airfilter & Radiator Cap. I called up SVR Motors Krishna (Manager) he told me the price of just Airfilter is around 4000 rs. which I find more costly, hence looking for other better options.

Rajiv - What was the best fuel average you used to get on Cedia in City V/s Highway ?

Deepforetz - Mine is a Cedia Elegance 2006 model beige color which does not come with back Spoiler. I think it will look much sportier with sportz spoiler on it. Can you find this one for me if you go to Scrap market plz & let me know the price ?

Thread Starter #90
Thanks deepforezt & Rajiv for your help. I will check on these online Sites. Right now I just need Airfilter & Radiator Cap. I called up SVR Motors Krishna (Manager) he told me the price of just Airfilter is around 4000 rs. which I find more costly, hence looking for other better options.

Rajiv - What was the best fuel average you used to get on Cedia in City V/s Highway ?

Deepforetz - Mine is a Cedia Elegance 2006 model beige color which does not come with back Spoiler. I think it will look much sportier with sportz spoiler on it. Can you find this one for me if you go to Scrap market plz & let me know the price ?
Airfilter from K&N or BMC stock replacements are perfect. You can get K&N from almost all the car accessories shop. BMC filter from few shops. I found both are of same effect (stock replacements).

Mileage - 11 - 14. I reduced the car weight considerably lower by changing the stock alloy wheels & struts. Getting good timing belt also matters.

- Rajiv

Top Bottom