Mitsubishi ASX

Thread Starter #1
The second generation Mitsubishi RVR, Mitsubishi ASX is launched and now available here in Denmark (I guess the whole of Scandinavia too). ASX stands for Active Sports Crossover. This same model is sold as Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in the United States.

asx1.jpg

asx2.jpg

asx3.jpg

asx4.jpg

asx5.jpg

asx6.jpg

There are 2 engines to select from:

1. 1.8L DI-D Common Rail Turbo Diesel engine MIVEC, with a maximum output of 150 hp.
  2. 1.6L, 117 hp MIVEC petrol engine. Mitsu says that this engine is more fuel efficient.
ASX has the something similar to the Micro hybrid Technology found in our Scorpios, which saves fuel and controls emission. It has panoramic glass roof (full) allows driving a whole new dimension (though you can not always keep your eyes up in the sky while driving [lol])

Thread Starter #3
There is confirmed news that this will be launched in Asia as Mitsubishi RVR. However, it is not clear whether they will bring this to India. If they are eying India as the production hub for all RHD market, then it should be available for 15 to 20 Lakhs!

i really loved the car though the rear styling could have been better. the interiors are great too. with the diesel engine & a price tag of 17-18L, this car would rock.

Looks awesome. If Mitsubishi launches it at 17-18lacs, then most of the premium suvs will be hit hard.

Thread Starter #8
Just like FIAT had the wrong partners earlier, Mitsu is also tied wup with one of laziest partners ever! There is lot of potential which HM is not at all looking at! I think Mitsu should realy rethink on thier moves in India.

If they can get their strategy right they can pull potential Fortuner buyers who move away from Fortuner for its huge waiting period!

if thats gonna be the price.then i dont think they will bring but anyways it is very good looking and can be answer to vitara.

Top Bottom