Mini FIAT meet

Those were great pictures! All of them looks so se#y! I regret that I missed it now. May be next time you guys can plan for a trip somewhere in the middle or outside of Mumbai. I am just scared of Mumbai traffic a lot [:)]

Man it was Sunday afternoon and we are on the EEH. Do u see any traffic?

Those were great pictures! All of them looks so se#y! I regret that I missed it now. May be next time you guys can plan for a trip somewhere in the middle or outside of Mumbai. I am just scared of Mumbai traffic a lot [:)]
People driving in Bangalore will never complain about traffic conditions to any other parts of India.
As we are used to any traffic conditions here in Bangalore.

Guess Raj must have had a great experience of bangalore traffic.

am just scared of Mumbai traffic a lot [:)]
Drive in Bangalore,you will forget the word "scare" and probably would say Bring it on! We have been used like that!

People driving in Bangalore will never complain about traffic conditions to any other parts of India.
As we are used to any traffic conditions here in Bangalore.

That is very true,And our saying:
If you can manage to drive in Bangalore,you can drive anywhere in the world,hope you have heard it.

Thread Starter #21
Excellent pics and those Italian beauties are a treat for the eye!! All of them look well maintained, kudos to you guys!!
Thank you.

Excellent pics and nice initiative by you Punters oops [glasses] Fiat'ian (as two Lineas were there as well).
Thank You.

Too many BNWs or TWs but no FTA. Any idea why people do not buy FTA ?
Maybe because you have to pay 5000 more for that shade?!

Those were great pictures! All of them looks so se#y! I regret that I missed it now. May be next time you guys can plan for a trip somewhere in the middle or outside of Mumbai. I am just scared of Mumbai traffic a lot
You should have come?

Traffic? We even had place for a drag event! But we are FIAT'ians, we wont do that!

Oh yes, no offence to my bengalooru friends, but the traffic there is just pathetic. Mumbai is a dream to drive if compared.

Mumbaikars have more discipline & road sense.

Actually, I dont. But coming from Pune, I thought I might get some on the way. Anyway I will try for next time
you would have got a chance to fly on the express highway. [glasses]

Drive in Bangalore,you will forget the word "scare" and probably would say Bring it on! We have been used like that!

That is very true,And our saying:
If you can manage to drive in Bangalore,you can drive anywhere in the world,hope you have heard it.
True. I have personally seen cars scrape each other's bumpers in dense traffic, frown & then carry on as if nothing has happened.

Here, the driver would get down, block the traffic & yell at the top of his voice (I admit, your's truly included!).

Oh yes, no offence to my bengalooru friends, but the traffic there is just pathetic. Mumbai is a dream to drive if compared.

Mumbaikars have more discipline & road sense.
He he the root cause for more of nondisciplinary acts by Auto Wallas,Cabbies and impatient bikers,and the "KILLER BMTC"

True. I have personally seen cars scrape each other's bumpers in dense traffic, frown & then carry on as if nothing has happened.

Here, the driver would get down, block the traffic & yell at the top of his voice (I admit, your's truly included!).
Our city is cool minded[;)]

So many puntos - Punto should be declared official TAIn's car [:)] and fiat should give party to all punter. Nice snaps.

ohhh..i missed the meet [cry]. i was so excited for the same but due to personal emergency need to travel to Ahmednagar. Will definitely make it next time. :-)

FTA Punto is looking great and different at the same time. I have not seen any FTA in flesh so far in Delhi / NCR region. Too many BNWs or TWs but no FTA. Any idea why people do not buy FTA ?
OT: could anyone explain what is this FTA & to what it applies? sorry I am still a noob when it comes to things about cars

Sorry, we are at fault here, not you.

FTA = Fox Trot Azure, a colour in the Punto!
Thanks Raj for clarifying it and @ EnfieldRyder - Sorry man I assumed that people here would be knowing that. Henceforth, It would not happen from my end [cheers]

But Raj and others, no one answered my question, why people do not buy Fox Trot Azure in Punto ?

Last edited:

Top Bottom