Mini Chennai Meet

Thread Starter #16
Mr. RK, very nice write-up. You have covered some points which I have n't. Good.

Actually, I would like to tell one thing that how much eager Mr. RK was to meet us. Actually as I had mentioned in my first post I was late. I was just parking my car and there was some conflict between me and the parking guy, suddenly a voice came from front, "Hello Sethu Sir". Then only I realized it was Mr. RK and as soon as he saw my sparky, he confirmed it was me and he himself started the conversation. That was his enthu in meeting TAIians.

I think this was the first meet with TAIians for both Mr. RK and Mr.Siva and I wish him he meet more and more of TAIians and enjoy every meet.

I was not able to join the meeting guys, Because a new born boy baby to my sister has joined in our family[:D]. So I went to my hometown(Vellore).

Definitely will join the next meet.

Thread Starter #18
I was not able to join the meeting guys, Because a new born boy baby to my sister has joined in our family[:D]. So I went to my hometown(Vellore).

Hey that is great to know a new branch in your family tree. It is okie. Am sure Mr. RK is going to visit chennai often and we will have another meet. And BTW, Mr. Raja might visit chennai in OCT/NOV and we will have a meet then..

I was not able to join the meeting guys, Because a new born boy baby to my sister has joined in our family. So I went to my hometown(Vellore).

Hey, we really missed you Appu[:)], but congrats for you becoming an Uncle !![;)][clap]

We missed you as well Karthickramu was busy on some personal work !! hope to you guys soon

Hey that is great to know a new branch in your family tree. It is okie. Am sure Mr. RK is going to visit chennai often and we will have another meet. And BTW, Mr. Raja might visit chennai in OCT/NOV and we will have a meet then..
Raja coming to Chennai, any show or just a visit?
anyhow, I'm ready for the next meet.

Hey, we really missed you Appu, but congrats for you becoming an Uncle !!
Thanks RK[:)], Definitely I'll join for the next meet.

Seems like you pals had a fabulous time. [:)] Couldn't make it as i was out of station. Looking for an another meet.

Thread Starter #22
Seems like you pals had a fabulous time. [:)] Couldn't make it as i was out of station. Looking for an another meet.
No problem Mr. Arun. We will have another meet. Let us keep you posted well in advance so that you can fly back to chennai[;)]

There might be one in October. Let me keep you poster. You can PM your mobile and email. so that i can keep in touch with you.

Thread Starter #23
Just found out that Myself and Marun are staying very close to each other. Just couple of minutes drive from my home. That is great actually.

Top Bottom