Mineral or Synthetic Oil?

Thread Starter #16
Re: Mineral or Synthetic Oil ?

Thankx ilango and V1per for suggestion.
ilango whats wurth oil ? Never heard of it. Also heard that many duplicate oil cans in castrol and people ask me to refrain from it.

Wurth is a german brand , actually a nail/screw manufacturing comapany that energe successfull in many thing
likse rust /zinc / carb sprays
sealant removers, cleaner and hell lot of sprays.

hell lot of car care items .
Loads of tool.
loads of automobile machines like decarb machines etc.

engine oil is newly added in INDIA and its doing good.

You mean for Diesel hearts.??

manza , punto , linea with the NATIONAL engine runs on synthetic from day one.

even the service interval is 20k.

BUT in my accent manual its printed , not to use synthetic oil.

But if we use in accent , i must idle up more to make the viscosity increase with temperature and then run. so not a big issue if i use them[evil]

i don't like that idle part i think i will stay with minerals . I am impatient guy can't wait for even 30Sec . i just put key - start - put in 1st gear drive away

i don't like that idle part i think i will stay with minerals . I am impatient guy can't wait for even 30Sec . i just put key - start - put in 1st gear drive away
That is exactly why i am using mineral oil in accent. though i have stock of synthetic!

Gonna try synthetic for first time in bike too.

manza will be due for oil change in about 4 months. manza need 3L of oil and remaining one lit is gonna be used in my bike!

I am looking to change engine oil for my i10 automatic transmission. Do let me know, a good oil.

Also how is synthetic oil? Is it advisable to put synthetic oil in my i10? What is the advantage over mineral oil.

Net net need a good oil for my i10 auto.

Thread Starter #29

@ Ilango, was waiting for the sales rep from wurth oil to call up, but no body called till now. Anyways have to leave for bangalore tomorrow, so this time plan to change with Mobil delvac Mx , it's a mineral oil. For the Gear box planning to use Shell Spirax 80W90.
Plan for a long trip next week from bangalore. Will give a feedback on these oils after the trip.

Top Bottom