Mi10 (1.2) has arrived!!!! Initial ownership report on Pg 3.

Thread Starter #61
I have got this Mothers california gold, scratch remover from the US. Let me try it. Btw white color is difficult to maintain. How do you manage?
Yeah, white is difficult to maintain. My grandpa wanted to go in for gold or silver for this reason, but my parents and grandmom forced him to go in for white. About maintainance, it should not be a problem, we've had a dozen other white cars so far.[:D]
I am pretty late here.

Still congratz on your buy.

Finally got the best in class & most VFM car :)

Happy & Safe Driving.
Thanks Zinam. You are right.[thumbsup]

Highly debatable statement.
Hmm.. So go ahead & start the debate AMG.

It will be my pleasure to join that.
You guys really want rest of us to suffer [:D] ??

We have lot of threads discussing and asking for the guidelines to pick the best hatch. Let's have the debate there [thumbsup]
Ah AMG's back doing what he loves doing the best. I'm on Zinam's side. Let the debate begin, but don't spill over to page 7.!!

Hey no debates! Hyundai i10 is anyday a good buy in the segment if the priority is Pertrol heart.

If there is going to be a debate i will support i10! Even i feel its the best in its class compared to Swift , Ritz etc. The only negative in i10 is lack of a diesel heart!

oh did i missed this thread!! congrats buddy. i10 is looking very good in white and looks cute in black also. but you should have waited sometime to get new model..

Thread Starter #65
Thanks Umang. Well, I'm rather happy I didn't wait for the new model. :biggrin:

Today I spent close to two hours (maybe more) with my servant, washing and cleaning the car with my dad's guidance and supervision. It was hard work, but lot's of fun, and the i10 ended up spotlessly clean. It hadn't been cleaned at all ever since we bought it, and was damn dirty after 4-5 highway runs, lots of rain and puddles.

I used some shampoo I bought at Evo as well as water to clean the body of the car, some fabric cleaner to wipe a small stain of the rear seat, the names of which I shall mention later , and collins to iron away the blemishes of dried water (after washing) on the glasses, and to shine the smoother plastic parts in the interior.

Where are the pics Arkin? You should have taken some snaps afer the wash. Whenever i have to clean my car, i get the shampoo, wax etc in addition to the cam. As soon i am finished with cleaning and wheel poilishing, i click some pics.

Thread Starter #67
I shall add some pics ASAP.

My i10 just passed 1200km yesterday!!!!!!! :biggrin: We were on the highway when the odo was at 1002.
1200km+ in < 3 weeks. We will get the 1st service done in a couple of days. 1st service on a car barely a month old, and not registered yet!
The main reason why the car has done so much is that it's taken us on 4 highway trips, 220km each. The rest was because we wanted to enjoy the car to the fullest!

Hey no debates! Hyundai i10 is anyday a good buy in the segment if the priority is Pertrol heart.
+1. Agree. Segment and Petrol is the keywords here.

If there is going to be a debate i will support i10! Even i feel its the best in its class compared to Swift , Ritz etc. The only negative in i10 is lack of a diesel heart!
i10 is the best car in its segment, but please don't compare with Swift/Ritz. They are 1 segment ahead of i10. i10 should be compared to WagonR, Estilo, Beat etc.

I shall add some pics ASAP.

My i10 just passed 1200km yesterday!!!!!!! :biggrin: We were on the highway when the odo was at 1002.
1200km+ in < 3 weeks. We will get the 1st service done in a couple of days. 1st service on a car barely a month old, and not registered yet!
The main reason why the car has done so much is that it's taken us on 4 highway trips, 220km each. The rest was because we wanted to enjoy the car to the fullest!
Yes please do post some pictures.
Nice run, 1.2K in less than a month.

Thread Starter #69
I personally feel the i10 can be compared to the Ritz Petrol. The Ritz is not exactly a segment ahead of the i10, IMHO. Both Sport 1.2 litre engines, don't they? And also offer similar space.

Yes Ravi, I am taking the car out soon, and will take some pics too.
Yeah, 1.2k km in < a month was fun.

1.2L engine can't be benchmark, otherwise even Polo/Jazz/i20 will be in same category as i10.
Ritz is bigger than i10 and has lots more features than i10.
Let us avoid going off-topic.

Take some interior pictures, i10's interior is delight to see.

Thread Starter #71
:offtopic:
Well, this is what I feel -
i10~Ritz~Swift<i20/Polo<Jazz/erstwhile SR-V.IMO, The JAzz is more of an APV, and doesn't belong to the i20 segment.

i 10's interiors are much better & has more space compared to Xing.
i 10 looks small outside, but its big inside in terms of seat space & rear comfort.

Thread Starter #74
A couple of days ago, we put down our papers at the Anantapur RTO. Hopefully the car will have no. plates by the end of this week.
@Mukkesh: Thanks.
I have some recurring problem with Windows Explorer. I shall be able to upload pics only after the probs are solved.

Top Bottom