MH-14 to KA-??

Thread Starter #1
Finally, I would like to declare that Mr. Shailender’s guess was correct on this thread (Parking in IBM Bangalore). Guruji, I appreciate your insight[thumbsup].

So finally, I will be moving to Bangalore by mid of March… You know where I am going to join... [clap]

Sorry Punekars :( Though will stay connected always online, will surely miss you guys. Will catch up again before I move out.

Bangaloreans: Here I come and in need of your help. I need to finalize a house (2 BHK on rent) in a decent residential area, especially easily accessible to schools for my son (2.5 Yrs). Any help in finding a good (and of course reasonable) School / KG / Montessori (preferably CBSE) is highly appreciated. Please throw in your choices. Thanks.

No suggestions but loads of best wishes!! and yes we do need to meet before you leave. Another Pune meet should be planned soon!

So Punekar is going to become a Bangalorean now[clap],be sure to change the location from MH-14 to KA in your profile.I guess IBM is at Bannerughatta road,so the nearer residential areas would be JP Nagar,Jayanagar BTM Layout i never reside in that part of Bangalore so other forum members would help you,try PMing Mukesh guess he stays in JP nagar.

Thread Starter #4
Bangaloreans??? Are you there?[surprise]

My office location would be either Embassy Golf Link Road, Domlur or Manyata Business Park.

Best of luck Figoian. This calls for another TAI Pune meet before you leave. Also we all want to see Priyank's new Punto. So let's catchup sometime when everyone is free.

Thread Starter #6
Best of luck Figoian. This calls for another TAI Pune meet before you leave. Also we all want to see Priyank's new Punto. So let's catchup sometime when everyone is free.
Amit: That goes without saying. I am OK with any weekend in Feb. We should probably initiate another thread in this regard.

Priyank: Awaiting to see your new babe.[:D]

Welcome to Bangalore Figoian.

I guess you will be working in future near Manyata Tech Park, near Hebbal(Nagwara Junction).

As most of the relocated persons work there.

I have a relative too working at IBM.

Thread Starter #8
Welcome to Bangalore Figoian.

I guess you will be working in future near Manyata Tech Park, near Hebbal(Nagwara Junction).

As most of the relocated persons work there.

I have a relative too working at IBM.
Not sure Mukeshus. As of now, the team I will be joining is in EGL, Domlur and planning to move to Manyata or elsewhere [cry]. So not sure on the location for now.

So exploring about few areas such as CV Raman Nagar; Pai Layout; Kaggadasapura; Ramamurthy Nagar; KR Puram etc. which has better connectivity to both these places.

Welcome to B'lore Figoian.
If you join IBM in EGL, do ping me, I do work in EGL campus and we can meet over a coffee.
Try Kammanahalli too, its quiet becoming very hot residential/commercial locality these days.
Be adviced of water logging in Pai Layout during rains. You can also check areas around Cox Town.
If by any chance, you have to work out of whitefield(I see a high rise with an IBM logo on top, from my apartment's balcony), let me know, have a couple of apartments getting vacant soon where I stay in Hoodi.

Top Bottom