MG Gloster: Premium SUV By MG Motor

Nairrk

Honoured Member
MG Gloster (Rebadged Maxus D90) Spotted Testing – Video

Ahead of the official launch, the MG Gloster was recently spotted being tested on our country’s public roads. While the test mule didn’t carry any sort of camouflage, its logos and badges were concealed. As can be seen in the video, the MG Gloster has a massive street presence owing to its butch styling and great dimensions. In fact, to put things in perspective, the Gloster is even longer than the Toyota Land Cruiser LC200.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
MG Gloster SUV Teased On Official Website, Likely To Be Launched Soon

98lgh7hg_mg-gloster-suv-teased-online_625x300_29_June_20.jpg

The MG Gloster SUV is one of the highly awaited products from MG Motor India for the Indian market. It was showcased at the Auto Expo 2020 alongside the MG Hector Plus, which is slated to be launched in India by next month. The company has officially teased the Gloster SUV on its website, hinting its launch is imminent. However, the company hasn't revealed the exact launch date of the Gloster SUV yet. Additionally, the upcoming SUV was spotted without camouflage while doing rounds on the roads of Gujarat ahead of its India launch.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
MG Gloster To Come With 64 Ambient Lighting Feature

MG Motor India is all set to launch its Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour rival in India. The company showcased the Gloster at the Auto Expo 2020 and it's all set to make its debut ahead of the festive season. carandbike can now exclusively tell you that the Gloster SUV will come with 64 ambient lighting feature which we get to see in cars from the luxury segment in the country. The Gloster will be the first SUV in its segment to get this feature and it will definitely make it stand out.

The MG Gloster teaser hints at features such Collision avoidance system, park assist and emergency stop warning

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
MG Gloster To Get 12.3-Inch Infotainment Screen And 12 Speakers

The MG Gloster which broke cover at the Auto Expo earlier in the year will be launched soon. We have seen a whole bunch of spyshots from the company and know that the car will come with some advanced tech that includes an advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) and four-wheel-drive. carandbike exclusively reported that it will come with an ambient lighting feature that will support up to 64 colours. carandbike can now confirm that the Gloster will also come with a 12.3-inch infotainment display and a 12-speaker audio system.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
New MG Gloster Teaser Video – Reveals SUV in Maroon Red Shade

Officially, not much is revealed about its interior. But leaked images from MG India dealerships suggest that it will sport the very best in terms of interiors as well as features and technology. Gloster will get leather upholstery, a panoramic sunroof, a completely digital instrument panel, tri zone automatic air conditioning, 10 inch touchscreen infotainment system with i-Smart suite which offers over 50 connectivity features for which MG Motors is renowned.

Safety features will include front and side airbags for all three rows, adaptive cruise control, front collision warning system, driver fatigue alert, electronic stability management and ABS and EBD.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
MG Gloster to get BMW-like auto park assist

MG Gloster – the full-sized SUV that will challenge the likes of the Ford Endeavor and Toyota Fortuner is all set to be launched in India in the coming months. The SUV has been teased a number of times and now, very recently, MG Motor India has revealed an interesting feature of the Gloster. The company has released a teaser video of the MG Gloster and has confirmed that the SUV will come with an auto park assist feature – something that you must have seen in some high-end cars like BMWs. The MG Gloster will have level 1 autonomous driving capability and all thanks to the auto park assist tech, the SUV will be able to park itself without any driver intervention. This is made possible with the help of a 360-degree camera and the said autonomous driving capability.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
MG Gloster Bookings Open For A Token Of ₹ 1 Lakh

Morris Garages India today officially began accepting bookings for its upcoming premium full-size SUV - the MG Gloster. Interested customers can now pre-book the SUV online via the company's official website, or by visiting their nearest MG Motor India dealership, for a token of ₹ 1 lakh. The new MG Gloster is expected to be launched in India sometime during this festive season, and it will come with a range of segment-first features. This includes a Level 1 autonomous ADAS (advanced driver assistance system), autonomous emergency braking, auto park assist, adaptive cruise control system, lane departure warning, and collision avoidance system (CAS).

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
MG Gloster Unveiled Officially; Launch In October 2020

MG Motor India has been focussing only on SUVs from the moment they set up shop in India. The next launch from MG is going to be their biggest SUV yet, literally and figuratively. The company is all set to launch the MG Gloster in India sometime next month and the company officially revealed the SUV today. Although, MG has been revealing details about the Gloster for a few weeks now! It will be India's first ever SUV to have level 1 autonomous driving technology, which MG calls advanced driver assistance systems or ADAS. This includes hands-free parking, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency braking, collision avoidance system and blind-spot monitoring.

The glimpses of interior reveal that it is plush from inside and gets a bunch of features too. The MG Gloster will also offer a host of creature comforts like - a 12.3-inch infotainment screen, equipped with the company's iSmart connected car technology, a 12-speaker music system, and an 8-inch digital instrument console with analogue displays for speed and revs. The SUV also offers three-zone climate control, second-row captain seats, ventilation function for front seats with diamond-style-stitching, a panoramic sunroof and more. It also gets first-in-class 64- colour ambient lighting feature.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Features/Technology

hc-bn-dsc-0116.jpg

The MG GLOSTER is powered by a network of intuitive, intelligent and futuristic technology - a leading testament to our thoughtful, YOU-first engineering approach. The MG GLOSTER takes technological benchmarks to a new notch with its vast set of upgraded and smart tech features.

FireShot Capture 093 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 096 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 099 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 102 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 105 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 108 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 111 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 114 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 117 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 120 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 123 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

FireShot Capture 126 - i-Smart 2.0 Technology - 70+ Connected Car Features - MG Gloster_ - www...png

350Z

Core Team
MG Gloster will come in total four variants: Super, Smart, Sharp, Savvy. Sharing some shots from the brochure.

1.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

2.MG-Gloster-Brochure.jpg

3.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

4.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

5.MG-Gloster-Brochure.jpg

6.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

7.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

8.MG-Gloster-Brochure.jpg

9.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

10.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

11.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png

12.MG-Gloster-Brochure.png