Mere Brother Ki Polo! in Red

Thread Starter #16
Thetraveller, Excellent narration of the purchase experience. I’m happy to know that our forum proved to be helpful to make this decision which initially seemed to be impossible. Need not to mention, Polo looks awesome and red colour suits it very well. Just installing the decent audio set up, alloys and tints will make the car look complete. Also, I can notice that the count of Polos is gradually increasing in our city and most of them are either Red or Black.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z. That is true, during the week I was there in Delhi, I saw a huge number of new Polos either in Red or White (with similar ribbon on the bonnet). This finance scheme has caught fancy of many buyers it seems.
After calculating the final ROI, it came out to be only 6.45%, which is way cheap compared to current market rate.

Convey my Congrats to your Brother.

Red polo is sexy.

Have a wonderful ride with her[thumbsup]
Thanks a lot buddy!

Congrats man!
Nice car and equally nice color!
Enjoy your ride...
Thanks!

Thanks shailinder.
Yes will post more pics of the ICE setup once done. He will be getting it done from out side. In process of talking to people and finding out a good after market ICE set up in South delhi.
Have you checked Pandit. at CP by any chance ! They are good and reliable. Moreover, you can also visit the palika bhawan opposite Hyatt hotel on ring road. You would get good shops there. Similarly, can visit to Lajpat Nagar as there are many shops for such items.

Important part is warranty. If you are going to get it from outside, how are you going to ensure that warranty is not getting void ? Did you check with your dealer, like if you bring items from outside and get them installed at there place ? That way you can ensure warranty issue is getting addressed. Probably or for sure dealer would ask you to pay something for this effort but peace of mind is above all I guess [:)]

350Z

Core Team
I also usually visit Palika Bhavan, but just a word of caution, beware of duplicate products there in case of accessories like sun films etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22
Have you checked Pandit. at CP by any chance ! They are good and reliable. Moreover, you can also visit the palika bhawan opposite Hyatt hotel on ring road. You would get good shops there. Similarly, can visit to Lajpat Nagar as there are many shops for such items.

Important part is warranty. If you are going to get it from outside, how are you going to ensure that warranty is not getting void ? Did you check with your dealer, like if you bring items from outside and get them installed at there place ? That way you can ensure warranty issue is getting addressed. Probably or for sure dealer would ask you to pay something for this effort but peace of mind is above all I guess [:)]
Thanks Shailinder for that piece of info. Yes aware of Pandit at CP, they are good. We know 2 guys one in Palika Bhavan and one in Mayapuri. Dad knows a JVC dealer too. So talks are on right to find a right combo!
IMO Palika bhavan is a great place for small time upgrades and issues.

I also usually visit Palika Bhavan, but just a word of caution, beware of duplicate products there in case of accessories like sun films etc.
True. they are known for selling spurious material and it is very difficult to make out fakes sometimes. But will take care of B&W.

Hi, congrats for red polo. post more pics !
Thanks Venom

Hearty congrats to your brother for new Polo. It looks stunning in red.[thumbsup]
Thanks a lot buddy!

Thanks Shailinder for that piece of info. Yes aware of Pandit at CP, they are good. We know 2 guys one in Palika Bhavan and one in Mayapuri. Dad knows a JVC dealer too. So talks are on right to find a right combo!
IMO Palika bhavan is a great place for small time upgrades and issues.
Great to note that you have few avenues on this ground but you did not answer about WARRANTY. How are you going to ensure that it remains in tact.

Thread Starter #24
Great to note that you have few avenues on this ground but you did not answer about WARRANTY. How are you going to ensure that it remains in tact.
Yes, it has been checked from Dealer and VW (but nothing in writing though[surprise]) that putting an after-market music setup will not void the warranty if couplers are used and there are no cuts to wires anywhere. These days guys who do the set up are well aware and would be doing the job accordingly!

Yes, it has been checked from Dealer and VW (but nothing in writing though[surprise]) that putting an after-market music setup will not void the warranty if couplers are used and there are no cuts to wires anywhere. These days guys who do the set up are well aware and would be doing the job accordingly!
If that is the case then I am sure you should be rest assured that they will take care of the warranty part but still remain there at the time of installation to avoid any issue later on.

Thread Starter #28
Thanks Knightrider and mastersquall!

So finally he got ICE set up done. He didn't go for sub yet, as he is low on Vitamin M and the current set up gives a good output for starters.

Receiver - Kenwood (DPX M5120)
Front Components - Rockford (P1652-S)
Rear Door Coaxs - Rockford (R1693)

Kenwood looks great but lacks in BT connectivity or readiness. sets up nicely with the decor.

Some pics ---
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Thread Starter #30
HU costed 8.5K and SQ is in the same league as Pioneer if not better. He really liked the volume control dial and illumination.

Top Bottom