Mercedes G63 AMG India Bound in 2013

Thread Starter #1
Epic Insanity is arriving![:)] One of my favs! Just dont read the 2 comments in the article it might spoil your day :tongue:

The Mercedes G63 AMG is reportedly the first launch in 2013 in India by the German manufacturer, according to a report on CarDekho.com.

The G Class has became a cult globally and is one of the most insane off roaders that money can buy. The G55 AMG is currently available in India which will be replaced by the G63 AMG come 2013.

The G63 AMG was first unveiled at the Beijing Motor Show this April and is progressively replacing the G55 internationally. Now it is India’s turn.
The G63 AMG is powered by the 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine which belts out 544 bhp and a mountain pulling torque of 760 Nm which is transferred to the road via a AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission system. This enables the new G63 AMG to accelerate from zero to 100 km/h in just 5.4 seconds and to hit an electronically limited top speed of 210 kmph.

On the looks front, the G63 gets new front bumper with three huge cooling apertures, new grille, LED daytime running lights, side-mounted exhaust system and unique alloy wheels. The interior gets Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG style steering wheel, shifter, and gauge cluster. New COMAND infotainment system, carbon fiber trim strips and perforated leather seats are the other noteworthy cabin features. Mercedes-Benz India is certainly not looking at the G63 AMG as a volume booster but its presence will enhance the feel good factor of the three pointed star in India.

Mercedes G63 AMG is India bound in 2013

Insanity ...hmm sheer pleasure !

The G63 AMG is powered by the 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine which belts out 544 bhp and a mountain pulling torque of 760 Nm which is transferred to the road via a AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission system. This enables the new G63 AMG to accelerate from zero to 100 km/h in just 5.4 seconds and to hit an electronically limited top speed of 210 kmph.

I have to bag it!! (read too much for me)

Last edited:

Top Bottom