Mercedes Benz E300 - Ownership Report!

Sad to know about the incident buddy. I just hope the driver recovers back soon. As for the car, i am sure Merc guys will bring her back to its shape soon.

Sad incident, Please dont mind I am asking this - How come driver got injured, I dont have that much knowledge on Merc type cars. But they usually have many airbags - in steering wheel, curtain airbags etc and anyway the impact was on the rear so only neck injuries should have happened right?

Cant believe the car front is so much intact, despite the rear being in such a sad state! Nothing more to prove how tough these costly german cars are.

I too am praying for the driver to recover soon.

Thread Starter #34
well main injuries are hands also he does have a lot of neck pain. he cant move much. well he is recovering. he should discharged in a few days. actually if u look at the pic of the front, i dont think u can tell anything happened.

Thread Starter #36
yes pardon me i mean insurance. even i saw the pics and i was just stunned. i just visited this car, rode it , even drove it a little in march itself. so disappointing.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Sad incident, Please dont mind I am asking this - How come driver got injured, I dont have that much knowledge on Merc type cars. But they usually have many airbags - in steering wheel, curtain airbags etc and anyway the impact was on the rear so only neck injuries should have happened right?

Cant believe the car front is so much intact, despite the rear being in such a sad state! Nothing more to prove how tough these costly german cars are.

I too am praying for the driver to recover soon.
airbags only deploy when sensors senses an accident not always. if the impact doesn't activates the sensors , airbag will not deploy. like if somone rams his\her car in a tree , airbags won't deploy.

this is specially mentioned in every car manual.

yes pardon me i mean insurance. even i saw the pics and i was just stunned. i just visited this car, rode it , even drove it a little in march itself. so disappointing.
no one can control these things. out of nowhere something can happen.

Thread Starter #39
this car has been declared a write-off yday. My cousin is quite disappointed but he will be on the lookout for a new car soon. :P telling him to look at the Jag XF.

Thread Starter #41
i dont know about that. i think my cousin got the car fixed and sold it to the dealership itself. im just guessing this happened. let me ask my cousin into more details.

Thread Starter #43
haha he has said he will for a bit and make a decision due greater expenses in business so his car plans have to wait.

Top Bottom