Mercedes-Benz C-Class Facelift Spied

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
mercedes-c-class-facelift-spy-photo.jpg

mercedes-c-class-facelift-spy-photo (1).jpg

mercedes-c-class-facelift-spy-photo (2).jpg

The Mercedes C Class is only a couple of years old but that hasn't stopped the company from working on a facelifted variant. Recently caught undergoing testing, this particular prototype is in the early stages of development as the only noticeable change is some modestly revised headlights.
link

Regards

Akash

Re: Mercedes Benz C-Class Facelift Spied.

I do not have much knowledge of these high priced cars. Still under curiosity I would like to know which model of Mercedes Benz is commonly seen on Indian roads? What is its on road price [approx]?
Recently I found a mail from this car manufacturer. I liked Mercedes Benz A class. It has awesome features,like if you are in fatigue on a highway, the steering wheel will sense it from your grip and give alarm for rest. Also it has slope hold. If any friend put light on these luxury cars features it will be of immense help for layman like me. Though they are dream cars yet one day dream may come true[;)]

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Siddharth,.the merc c class is commonly found on among the rich societies. the filthy rich go for e class.

the pricing of these cars is from 35 lacs to well over a crore depending on model & variant.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Next-Generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class Spotted Testing

uul6td9_mercedesbenz-cclass_625x300_28_March_19.jpg

The current-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class was launched just last year and the German carmaker has already started working on a new model. The next-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class is expected to launch globally in early 2021 and is also likely to make its way to India by the end of the same year. The next-generation C-Class has been caught testing along with the next-generation S-Class and like the current model, there are quite a few design similarities between both the models.

d4s2bcl8_mercedesbenz-cclass_625x300_28_March_19.jpg

hmej94q8_mercedesbenz-cclass_625x300_28_March_19.jpg

Read:

Top Bottom