Meet My Beauty - Volkswagen Polo TDI (CL)

Ad!tya

Suspended
:kewlpics:!

The 'clouds in car' pic looks amazing. Waiting for updates.
Any modifications planned? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34
Hi Friends,

Completed 4000 km today in a span of 3 months, vehicle is smooth now.

Saw upgraded Polo lastday in showroom .. exciting feature even in Comfortine ... incldes remote key , one touch window, 15" Wheel ... for almost same price
I could have wait for this :( .. New polo highline coming with black projector headlamp ... sporty and stylish

Attachments

Thread Starter #35
:kewlpics:!

The 'clouds in car' pic looks amazing. Waiting for updates.
Any modifications planned? :biggrin:
Hi Aditya,

Thank you :)
Am planing to Switch 15 inch tires from 14 inch tire

Hi all Polo Owners ... could you please share ur view on this , whether there will be any big difference in terems of ride quality if i cahnge my tires to 15 inch alloy??

Ad!tya

Suspended
Why polo owners? Even I may help you in this.
See, when you switch to 15" rims, the width of the tyre will increase and sidewall will become narrower.
This has pros as well as cons.
PROS:
+Better handling, cornering, etc
+High speed staibility
+More traction
+Good Looks :biggrin:

CONS:
-Bad on pothole filled/bumpy roads
-May touch the wheel well on bumps/breakers when the polo is in full load.

If the roads in your area are nice mouth-watering and CEMENTED, then go for big rims (15",16").
Otherwise, stay with stock rim size.

Aditya.[:D]

Thread Starter #37
Why polo owners? Even I may help you in this.
See, when you switch to 15" rims, the width of the tyre will increase and sidewall will become narrower.
This has pros as well as cons.
PROS:
+Better handling, cornering, etc
+High speed staibility
+More traction
+Good Looks :biggrin:

CONS:
-Bad on pothole filled/bumpy roads
-May touch the wheel well on bumps/breakers when the polo is in full load.

If the roads in your area are nice mouth-watering and CEMENTED, then go for big rims (15",16").
Otherwise, stay with stock rim size.

Aditya.[:D]
Thank you

there will be any difference in ground clearance ?

Thread Starter #38
Hit the 'post reply' button on left side of page. After the reply box opens, you can see the toolbar on top of this box-> hit the attachment button-a new box will open-> upload your file by hitting on browse button-> after adding all the files close the box-> return back to reply box and again go to the attachment icon on toolbar->hit the drop down arrow which will show all your attachments-> you can upload all of them at once by hitting the last option of drop down or select respective files and include a caption for each.

All files should be < 1 MB.
Thank you Rightnow,

I am able to upload the pics new

Ad!tya

Suspended
there will be any difference in ground clearance ?
@yathi : Yes, there will be a difference if you go for wider tyres as the sidewall will be reduced. I have an Alto. I have upsized the tyres from 145/80R12 to 165/65R13![glasses]

Thread Starter #43
Hi All,

Saw new changes in Multi-function display (MFD) includes travelling time, distance travelled, digital speed display, average speed, speed limit warning, fuel-efficiency, distance till empty, service interval, outside temperature and clock.

Is it posible to upgrade for existing POLO owners ? my model is CL

Variants < Polo < Models < Welcome to Volkswagen India

Hi All,
Saw new changes in Multi-function display (MFD) includes travelling time, distance travelled, digital speed display, average speed, speed limit warning, fuel-efficiency, distance till empty, service interval, outside temperature and clock.
Is it posible to upgrade for existing POLO owners ? my model is CL
No man, I am afraid not. Such changes can't be upgraded. I am shocked to see that VW has added so many things to MID of new comfortline models. Though its good for new buyers but older buyers may think that they are missing something.

But Yathi, all these features are not really necessary. I have all these features and I hardly use them. The only useful feature is low fuel warning, rest of them do not add much to utility. So you are not losing anything as such.

Thread Starter #45
No man, I am afraid not. Such changes can't be upgraded. I am shocked to see that VW has added so many things to MID of new comfortline models. Though its good for new buyers but older buyers may think that they are missing something.

But Yathi, all these features are not really necessary. I have all these features and I hardly use them. The only useful feature is low fuel warning, rest of them do not add much to utility. So you are not losing anything as such.
Hi,
I agreed with you, but shocked after seing many updates like remote lock , 15 inch wheel , one touch window :( , after 3 months of my purchase , Atleast remote lock they could give as an addional equipment , many existing owners ready to pay but VW not giving :(

Top Bottom