Mechanical Heart casted in Software industry.

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI members [cheers]this is Sunil from Pune.
I have done Mechanical Engineering. Currently working as Senior Software Engineering in MNC. I am owing Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion PK. I am enthusiastic bike driver done more than 50,000 km on my Hero Honda Passion Plus in last 4-5 years.[:D]

Hello Sunil,
Welcome to The Automotive India. And hey 50k on your bike, i am waiting for ownership report of your bike. Have a pleasant stay.
Cheers,
Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Hello Sunil,
Welcome to The Automotive India. And hey 50k on your bike, i am waiting for ownership report of your bike. Have a pleasant stay.
Cheers,
Akash
:agree: I have lot of thing to share. First i am here to punt my Fiat Punto Experience. Once that done I will definitely put the long term ownership report for my Hero Honda (Defiantly no problem Bike ) :sorry: You need to wait for some more time. For time being please go through my another ownership thread.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...m-came-home-punto-emotion-pk-1200km-done.html

:agree: I have lot of thing to share. First i am here to punt my Fiat Punto Experience. Once that done I will definitely put the long term ownership report for my Hero Honda (Defiantly no problem Bike ) :sorry: You need to wait for some more time. For time being please go through my another ownership thread.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...m-came-home-punto-emotion-pk-1200km-done.html
i have already gone through your Punto review and looks like you really love her a lot.

Thread Starter #10
Before writing an Introduction, Please do read the following :
- Please don't post a one liner in your introduction just for the sake of it.
- Please Read the General Guidelines of Community.
- Don't title Your Introduction Thread Anything Other than Original Topic.
- You may like to spice up your introduction, Which could be done by adding more information as suggested below, but ofcourse they aren't compulsory.

:sorry:
I missed that.

1. Real Name - Sunil.

2. Why did you chose this user ID? - I am crazy fan of Knight Rider series and will die for that car Ford Shelby GT500KR.

3. Where you live - Pune (Maharashtra)

4. Your Interests - Apart from Automobiles Traveling, watching Movies, Cricket football and tennis, Internet surfing,

5. Your Likes/dislikes - too much like /dislikes to put.

6. Automobiles You Own or Previously Owned. - Fiat Grande Punto MJD Emotion PK. and Bike- Hero Honda Passion Plus, TVS GLX125, Bajaj Supar (1987 model - still in top most condition).

6. Your Dream Cars or Bikes etc. - Dreaming....:stupid: Ford Shelby Cobra GT500, Lamborghini Diablo, Bugatti Veyron, Porsche Carrera GT.

:sorry:
I missed that.

1. Real Name - Sunil.

2. Why did you chose this user ID? - I am crazy fan of Knight Rider series and will die for that car Ford Shelby GT500KR.

3. Where you live - Pune (Maharashtra)

4. Your Interests - Apart from Automobiles Traveling, watching Movies, Cricket football and tennis, Internet surfing,

5. Your Likes/dislikes - too much like /dislikes to put.

6. Automobiles You Own or Previously Owned. - Fiat Grande Punto MJD Emotion PK. and Bike- Hero Honda Passion Plus, TVS GLX125, Bajaj Supar (1987 model - still in top most condition).

6. Your Dream Cars or Bikes etc. - Dreaming....:stupid: Ford Shelby Cobra GT500, Lamborghini Diablo, Bugatti Veyron, Porsche Carrera GT.
no issues Sunil. I think the format has been made to avoid 1liners. Anyways good to see you sticking to the guidelines.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Sunil, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, A nice username there and you got a good car too. I look forward to have some interesting interactions with a tech. guy in the forum. And now that you’ve read the Introductions thread, I assume you might have already gone through the General Guidelines of Community as well. In case you need any assistance, Please feel free to get in touch with our staff. Enjoy your stay and welcome once again!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom