Me and My Ford Ikon 1.6 ZXi

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the admin team of TAI for creating an automotive forum which helps car enthusiasts like us to interact with others.

I drive my 1.6 ford ikon zxi, we bought it in 2002, abt 14yrs old but still I fell its ROCAM engine is unmatched [clap] 1,62,000kms on odometer and still more to come.

Version V2.0

Updated with alloys

Regards,
Sagar.ks

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Me n my ford ikon 1.6zxi

Car look s great even it is 12+ years old. Could you please share your ownership experiance with more details like the maintennace cost , milage and troubles you faced etc.
BTW car had already more than 12 years and 1.6 lak km with you and you bought her Alloys only now?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard! Neat Ikon there and nice choice of alloys. Don't forget to create an ownership review and tell us more about the car. Have a fantastic time on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Everyone,Thank you for the admin team of TAI for creating an automotive forum which helps car enthusiasts like us to interact with others.
You're welcome[embarass]!
I drive my 1.6 ford ikon zxi, we bought it in 2002, abt 14yrs old but still I fell its ROCAM engine is unmatched [clap] 1,62,000kms on odometer and still more to come.
Yeah, muscular engine. Pure trumpet baritone above 4000rpm. Post a review soon. Itching. Heh heh.

Have a great time here. Feel free to get in touch with us Moderators for any assistance.

Regards,
Sam

Top Bottom