Maxminai - from Lucknow.

Thread Starter #1
Greetings and Salutations All! Maxminai here.

Maxminai is the nick I use online, it's an old nickname that stuck. I am from Lucknow, currently living in cyberspace! ... I found this forum through Shynish and I feel it is a good place with lots of enthusiastic auto aficionados and also good discussions and information. With the automotive scene in India picking up the way it is, am sure we'll all have a lot to talk about.

I have a Maruti Zen 2004 model that I bought pre-owned, it was in good condition as the previous owner was a doctor, here are some pics...
maxminai_ride_01.jpg
maxminai_ride_02.jpg
maxminai_ride_03.jpg

Hello Maxminai,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great time here.

Your Zen looks cool & we would like to know more about you.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Maxminai, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Are you also currently residing in Copenhagen, like your profile indicates? Looking forward to have some interesting discussions with you about automobiles. Please feel free to contact us, in case you require any assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Welcome buddy! What do people outside the forum world call you?

Anyways, beautiful car you got there!

You know, I have a strange ritual. Whenever I see a yellow car (by coincidence that is) I make a wish. I hope this one comes true. :D

Keep the revvs high!

Arun.

Thread Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Outside the Forum world, I am Mohammed Minai, currently living in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Yes, mine is a very special car... sometimes I feel 'Aruti Uzuki' is a quite a good name, the previous owner tells me it was the result of parking in a neighborhood with lots of little kids! [:D]

Hello Maxminai, Welcome to The Automotive India. Your Zen really looks good. Dont forget to put an Ownership review of your ride. Have a plesant stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom