Maruti's New Zen Estilo is Here.

The spanish word for 'Style' are :

1. manera
2. estilo
3. moda
4. tratamiento
5. título

I think they will stick to 'Estilo' with some eye catching letters added to it. I am not expecting major change apart from the use of KB series engine and some esthetical changes.

PS: They can not use the name 'Splash' as it is a registered name by Ford India. That is why renamed Splash to Ritz in India.

350Z

Core Team
MSIL has today finally released the Refreshed Zen Estilo, Here are more details,

New Maruti Estilo exterior changes -

Revised grill, new headlamps, new bumper with fog lamps integrated, wheel arc on the front and rear fender, and new wheel covers.

New Maruti Estilo interior changes -
Two tone dashboard and a digital fuel indicator, which comes as standard.

New Maruti Estilo under-hood changes -
KB10 series, 998cc, 3 cylinder petrol engine and a revised gearbox.

Pricing:
  • Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo LX – Rs.3,12,000/-
  • Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo LXI – Rs.3,40,000/-
  • Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI – Rs.3,66,000/-
  • Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo VXI(ABS) – Rs.3,96,000/-

::Source::

Here are some pics....

Attachments

Last edited:

napster

Suspended
is this the soo called WOWCAR?
i dont find any WOW kind of change in this model,they just released this because from 2010 they need to upgrade the engine, no other reson according to me

350Z

Core Team
Yeah.
Maybe, But the front [which is the major change] is much much better than one on previous version, That looked too girl-ish!

350Z

napster

Suspended
the hype was not necessary at all, i was expecting a much better car for such a hype, i even saw a couple of banners about this car
" guess the wow car" writen on them

They did everything, but didn't change the suspension. Its the drab-most part about the car. It blindly begins to follow road irregularities. Even the WagonR feels much better than the Estilo. Now all we can expect is a WOW WagonR and WOW Alto.

the wow car, LOL. its like the mahindra's AD- the end of sedan is over. both companies will receive nothing else other than bashing because of their poor marketing.

napster

Suspended
[lol]
They did everything, but didn't change the suspension. Its the drab-most part about the car. It blindly begins to follow road irregularities. Even the WagonR feels much better than the Estilo. Now all we can expect is a WOW WagonR and WOW Alto.
lol, lets see how the WOW alto and WOW wagon-r look like[lol]
what about m-800 then? no WOW in it?

Top Bottom