Maruti SX4 Diesel Now Available at Rs.7.74 Lacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Maruti SX4 Diesel Coming Finally

This is the good news for those customers who loves diesel car. But i think maruti SX4 diesel version will not upgrade its engine.

If that is going to be the price and if they manage to get the FE right this time then am sure the SX4 diesel will have huge waiting periods!

I hope this diesel engine attract to more maruti loves towards, which they fails in petrol model. with their low fuel efficiancy

Thread Starter #35

350Z

Core Team

Exclusive Update: News is coming that Maruti Suzuki SX4 is finally getting the Diesel engine upgrade. The car is powered by 1.3 Liter engine from Swift but with VGT, that takes up the power to 90PS. There are no external changes as such, except for the DDiS badge. (Thanks to Sirish Chandran for the information).

maruti-sx4-diesel-indian-launch.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Exclusive Update: News is coming that Maruti Suzuki SX4 is finally getting the Diesel engine upgrade. The car is powered by 1.3 Liter engine from Swift but with VGT, that takes up the power to 90PS. There are no external changes as such, except for the DDiS badge. (Thanks to Sirish Chandran for the information).

View attachment 16028

Drive Safe,
350Z
Wow great!
Well can anyone tell the date of launch(obviously not exact) of this machine. Actully my dad has decided to change our car, 2008 DZire VDi to either a new DZire VDi or ZDi. [glasses]
Well he already like the SX4 but he dont want a petrol heart. So we might buy this one.
Nways just a rough idea when it might launch.[roll]

re: Maruti SX4 Diesel; Now launched at 7.74 lacs

@gears1313, you can expect a mid March or early April release.

Try to exchange your car with the Maruti dealer itself. That way you will get exchange bonus and also the loyaty bonus on your new car.

Also, you can discuss with the showroom guys for discount in the new car rate!

The maruti engineers do know how to play around with engines, don't they? They tweaked the fiat engine and made it a superhit with the swift and now with the SX4. This might be a good competition to the Vento TDI. With a lot of people now wanting a diesel car, if they price it around 8 or 9L, we can be rest assured that this will be another success for Maruti.

Thread Starter #40

350Z

Core Team

@gears1313, you can expect a mid March or early April release.

Try to exchange your car with the Maruti dealer itself. That way you will get exchange bonus and also the loyaty bonus on your new car.

Also, you can discuss with the showroom guys for discount in the new car rate!
I would avoid going with exchange bonus. You can fetch a lot better value by selling the car separately rather than exchanging it. As far as loyalty bonus is concerned, he will be able to benefit either ways.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #41

350Z

Core Team

Some spy shots of SX4 Diesel from Autocar India.

Photo0301open.jpg

Photo0303.jpg

Photo0304.jpg

Photo0307.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am happy with this move. Although the small 1.3L heart wont be a performer, but it will definitely be very fuel efficient and will attract a major section of buyer looking for a sedan in this segment.

Went to Panvel yesterday for some work with dad; so thought to check out the Maruti showroom there!
So yesterday @7:30pm went to the showroom.
Asked about the SX4 Diesel; the guy said that it will be launched on 18feb. He told that the company have given them training on this car the day before.
He says that the FE will be around 22kmpl; two variants VDi ZDi; features same as VXi and ZXi respectively; pricing will be around 80-100k more than the petrol one.
gave him my contact details and he will give me a buzz about the exactdetails and pricing, once the car is launched!

So; Men are on their Way!![evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom