Maruti Swift Torque Blue VDi DDiS: The Glistening Rockstar Enters Home

Re: The Rockstar Enters Home: Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi

So far so good done 22,500km in 1 and a half year.
Well maintained Swift there and I am happy to see a same colour Swift as I drive.

This Torque Blue is least chosen and least seen colour here in Hyderabad and I stand out i the crowd of other Swift's.

It is an excellent car and I am loving every meter I travel in it. It has been 2 years and my car has clocked 65300 kms. Here's mine!

IMG_20151207_165938.jpg

I have noticed chrome strips on the lower air dam and fog lamp surround. Can I know the cost and source of buying it?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17

Well maintained Swift there and I am happy to see a same colour Swift as I drive.

This Torque Blue is least chosen and least seen colour here in Hyderabad and I stand out i the crowd of other Swift's.

It is an excellent car and I am loving every meter I travel in it. It has been 2 years and my car has clocked 65300 kms. Here's mine!

View attachment 189219

I have noticed chrome strips on the lower air dam and fog lamp surround. Can I know the cost and source of buying it?
yes Sure anuraag and keep posting the pics and reviews of your swift and i am your big fan in teambhp and the chrome strip i bought it in rediff and it costed me 600/- now present buying source:Buy 20m 10mm Car Auto Chrome Diy Moulding Trim Strip For Window Bumper Grille S Online | Best Prices in India: Rediff Shopping and your car looks handsome.[:)] HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 WITH YOUR FAMILY AND CARS [:D]

Hi Anuraagshenoy can i give you a suggestions on car Accessorizing your car.
Why not?

But actually it's of no use to him as he changes cars every 3 years, and adding small accessories only reduces the price in second hand market. Best thing for those who change cars often is to get the top variant and keep it stock.

Thread Starter #20

Why not?

But actually it's of no use to him as he changes cars every 3 years, and adding small accessories only reduces the price in second hand market. Best thing for those who change cars often is to get the top variant and keep it stock.
ice wise hi how are you and how come you know that he use to change his cars every 3 years. and i asked him because he was really loving the car so that i asked but i won't sell my car and it will be with me for atleast 14 years.

ice wise hi how are you and how come you know that he use to change his cars every 3 years. and i asked him because he was really loving the car so that i asked but i won't sell my car and it will be with me for atleast 14 years.
Hi, I am very well. He is a member, and a famous one, in Team BHP Forum (a4anurag). I have read in his Ritz and Swift ownership review that he changes cars when they clock 1 Lac kms (which he does in 3.5 years).

He actually has some modifications already like headlamp bulb upgrade, cabin lamp LED, reverse light LED and indicators LED. Lets wait for him to respond, I just read somewhere on the forum and I may be wrong. [lol]

Thread Starter #22

Hi, I am very well. He is a member, and a famous one, in Team BHP Forum (a4anurag). I have read in his Ritz and Swift ownership review that he changes cars when they clock 1 Lac kms (which he does in 3.5 years).

He actually has some modifications already like headlamp bulb upgrade, cabin lamp LED, reverse light LED and indicators LED. Lets wait for him to respond, I just read somewhere on the forum and I may be wrong. [lol]
yes ice wise. and going to download maruti care app.

Thread Starter #23

friends, clicked some parting pics now so posting it and received TAI stickers 2 days ago also adding it[:)]. And yesterday while going out bought some grocery's so went to pazhamidhir + saw a swift ZDi parked near my swift so snap some comparo pics.
Anuraag this is for your reference chrome strip roll
IMG_20160101_163509.jpg

IMG_20160101_163528.jpg

IMG_20160101_163533.jpg

IMG_20160101_163540.jpg

IMG_20160101_163638.jpg

IMG_20160101_163641.jpg

IMG_20160101_163254.jpg

IMG_20160101_163241.jpg

IMG_20160101_163307.jpg

IMG_20160101_163347.jpg

IMG_4932.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4929.jpg
My cars washing and car care kit
IMG_20160101_163736.jpg

IMG_20160101_170912.jpg

Last edited:

Hi, I am very well. He is a member, and a famous one, in Team BHP Forum (a4anurag).
I am happy that you have read my ownership threads on Team-BHP and have kept a record of the modifications done. Thank you Sir. Seriously I am happy![:)]

Here's the list of D.I.Y's:

1. LED Lights in Cabin;
  2. LED Lights in Boot;
  3. LED bulbs in Tail lamp + Indicators + Reverse (This project was a fail);
  4. Armrest Installation;
  5. Repair of the windshield chipping and crack (50% solution);
  6. Auto-dimming IRVM and anti-glare ORVM;
  7. A/C Blower + Air Filter + Cabin Air filter cleaning
  8. MAF Cleaning

Upgrades done to my car:

1. Headlights: Philips Rally 100/90W setup with Hella's wiring harness
  2. Tyres: Michelin XM2 (195/60 R15).

I am not sure if I can post the content here TAI?! If I can I'll put up details here so that it helps readers here too!

Anuraag this is for your reference chrome strip roll
Thank you for some clear shots of the car. And I like that chrome strips that add a fine elegance to the car. I will be looking at getting this for my car too. [:)]

Thread Starter #25

I am happy that you have read my ownership threads on Team-BHP and have kept a record of the modifications done. Thank you Sir. Seriously I am happy![:)]

Here's the list of D.I.Y's:

1. LED Lights in Cabin;
  2. LED Lights in Boot;
  3. LED bulbs in Tail lamp + Indicators + Reverse (This project was a fail);
  4. Armrest Installation;
  5. Repair of the windshield chipping and crack (50% solution);
  6. Auto-dimming IRVM and anti-glare ORVM;
  7. A/C Blower + Air Filter + Cabin Air filter cleaning
  8. MAF Cleaning

Upgrades done to my car:

1. Headlights: Philips Rally 100/90W setup with Hella's wiring harness
  2. Tyres: Michelin XM2 (195/60 R15).

I am not sure if I can post the content here TAI?! If I can I'll put up details here so that it helps readers here too!

Thank you for some clear shots of the car. And I like that chrome strips that add a fine elegance to the car. I will be looking at getting this for my car too. [:)]
offcourse anuraag you can and i will be glad to know the details of your cars mods, and your welcome on the chroome strip do check the link i have attached (if you have not visited yet). and i am also planning of upgrading the tyres to 195 section.

friends, going to fit reverse camera and front armrest in swift asap.[:)]
Is reverse camera really required in a Swift?

From where are you getting armrest? Universal type? And which type of display are you opting for (for reverse camera)?

I have armrest in my swift ,which is universal type,i thik in some other thread i have posted picture of it also.
Did you do a DIY for fitting it? Cost? From where did you get it?

And some comments from you on the armrest would be appreciated.

Thread Starter #30

i have to fit the armrest because i have one in my fiesta which was really useful on those highways trips (goa)[:D] which is also a univeral armrest it costed me 1,100/- and i bought it in a accessories shop named third space here in coimbatore. So now even want to fit it in my swift[:)].

Top Bottom