Maruti Swift LDI S.Kapur's Ride

Your Swift looks really hot. BTW what made you opt for LDi variant over the VDi?

Oh. BTW as i have already said earlier your wheels look hot, the only thing i am concerned about is its cleaning. You must be having a tough time clearing the dirt off the wheels especially in rainy seasons.

Thread Starter #5
Hey guys, let me share the things installed on my ride(with pricing):-

1. Head Unit - Sony 2 DIN (11k)
2. Front Kicker Component speakers (3.5k)
3. Rear JBL 350 Watt speakers (3.5k)
4. LED (RED) all 4 sides. bottom of the car. (2.4k)
5. LED inside under the dash.
6. LED inside in the boot. (200 rs)
7. TEflon coating and every month one Polish. (1500)
8. Seat covers art leather.(Red and Black).around 5k.(will post some pics)
9. Power windows (Piranha) 10 K (from maruti dealer only)
10. Alloys 14", Ceat broad tyres 195/65/14 (20k) (in replacement of originals)
10. a few more things like... mud flaps, side door protectors, bumper protectors, inside matts, car cover, car perfume, ganesh idol from Jaipur for dash board, etc.
Will post all the pics by tomorrow. Hope u will see all in detail before buying any stuff.

DIY - I have done dumping of my front doors using Yoda Matts till now and it is really very effective. Will be doing dumping of rear doors and boot door soon. Will post more pics this time for you guys. In the DIY section so keep watching this space.

I prefer going in to detail of each and every thing before I buy anything.
-----------Next Post-----------
Akash- thats true mate. Its really tough to clean these alloys. I am looking for a brush which can make it easier to clean them. I have shortlisted a brush which is used for cleaning of bottles. Please suggest some more, Also want to know which is the best and inexpensive polish in the market for tyres and alloys.

Last edited:
Sam, instead of going for Tire polish, go for Tire foam which is more efficient and long lasting. Polished tires tend to get dusty soon. While the foam cleans the dirt.

Thread Starter #7
I saw some where that we can use Pepsi also for cleaning of tyres. I dont know how it will work out, but people have tried it.

350Z

Core Team
They are definitely one-the-kind Alloy wheels; I’ve seen such a design for the first time and it sure looks beautiful. Tell us about the brand and approx. cost.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Some more pics of my ride

They are definitely one-the-kind Alloy wheels; I’ve seen such a design for the first time and it sure looks beautiful. Tell us about the brand and approx. cost.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi

The cost was Rs. 15k, it's imported rims from hong kong, let me give u the brand name later. I have to check.

Thanks
skapur

Hey Samkapur sorry no offence meant but its actually damping and not dumping.

So whats the total cost of all your mods till now? I feel you have done the right thing going in for an Ldi as you got all the stuffs fixed from outside.

Thread Starter #12
thanks

Hey Samkapur sorry no offence meant but its actually damping and not dumping.

So whats the total cost of all your mods till now? I feel you have done the right thing going in for an Ldi as you got all the stuffs fixed from outside.
Sorry i meant Damping only. Total cost I have mentioned with the break up in my thread. if I calculate its over 60k till now.

Please see attached a few more pics. Hope you guys will like them.

Recently I have done damping on my rear doors as well, pics will be posted here.
I think yoga mats are really impressive in terms of cost and effectiveness.
I have used total of 5 yoga mats costing Rs 1250. and its worth it.

Some more pics for you guys.

The brand of Alloys: BORBET, some hong kong made I guess.
I paid 15 k for the alloys

Please see the close up of alloys. The multi spokes also have reddish paint.

Hey i missed the sunfilm costing...
Garware Classic on side and back- 1.8 k
ECODRIVE on front windsceen - 2.7 k

The tyres are Ceat 185/70/14r

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi Alloys are from BORBET.
Tyres are Ceat 185/70/14R

Costing for all was :

Rs 27000
Alloys 15k
Tyres - 12k

Less my stock tyres - 8000

So I paid Rs 19k for the alloys and Ceat tyres.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
H.o.t.

Some hot stuff u got there. Go for jet black window film. will add to the full black look! One question, u got the kicker components for a steal! did u get bill & warranty also?[confused]

Thread Starter #15
hey

Some hot stuff u got there. Go for jet black window film. will add to the full black look! One question, u got the kicker components for a steal! did u get bill & warranty also?[confused]
Dear friend, cant go for Jet black film as its banned and I drive in mumbai, which is really a troublesome place to drive a jet black tinted car.

About Kicker comp. I got the bill with warranty, fitted by a local guy but he's got talent and knowledge of all the systems.

Top Bottom