Maruti Swift Dzire ZXi 2015 Sangria Red Ownership Review

I bought my Dzire ZDI (AGS) this July. I guess I know what sound is that, it's not a rattle. I think it comes from the door rubber sealing, just for a test apply some Vaseline to all those rubber lines(all 4 doors) and check if the sound comes. I am demanding replacing these in my 3rd service. Let's see if I win.
Hi fusion_defusion,

Thanks for replying, I did not get exactly which part or where you are asking me to apply vaseline, could you please take some pics and mark the area, that would be appreciated.

As on this Saturday(12th Nov) I have to visit MASS, I will try this quick method before that and check, so please if could post some pics it would be helpful.

CHEERS !!

Hi fusion_defusion,

Thanks for replying, I did not get exactly which part or where you are asking me to apply vaseline, could you please take some pics and mark the area, that would be appreciated.

As on this Saturday(12th Nov) I have to visit MASS, I will try this quick method before that and check, so please if could post some pics it would be helpful.

CHEERS !!
Please take a look into the pictures attached. Do this on all 4 doors.

Attachments

Hi Suryaputhra and fusion_defusion,

thanks for all your help and suggestions.

I visited the Service center yesterday and we had a test drive, but the noise or sound which I was referring to was not at all a noise/rattling sound for them, may be it was me who was actually overthinking or over worried about my car, so the representative said this is very normal for all cars, my friend who had accompanied me also told me the same.

Later I took a ride in my friends Tata Zest, and it was the worse condition there. His car is one year old and the sounds/noises from his cabin made me feel that my dzire's cabin is as silent as a library hall.

May be its a question on the build quality of cars nowadays. I have also noticed that if you slightly lean on your car, the metal sheet goes inside and then pops out, thin metal sheet is being used nowadays by all manufacturers to reduce cost.

Anyways thanks [:)]

What is the servicing cost if swift dzire in regular servicing after free ones is it more than Hyundai grand i10 or less. And in comparison to swift also.

Hi Suryaputhra,

Till i'm not fitted seat cover. I enquired Rs.7500 for PU Art Leather seat cover available in MGA.

Which is best for seat cover PU Leather or fabric?

If have any idea about above reply.

Thanks in advance.

ARPrasad

Hi Suryaputhra,

Till i'm not fitted seat cover. I enquired Rs.7500 for PU Art Leather seat cover available in MGA.

Thanks in advance.

ARPrasad
Hello ARPrasad

PU leather covers are more common today as they look more premium than fabric ones. The only drawbacks I have seen are -

1. They get hot when the car is parked in sun.
2. Unless you have a perforated seat cover base and back, the sweat, spills and stain would remain on the seat cover unless wiped clean. This is a big problem in summers.

Depending on the look you want, you can go for PU leather or fabric. I would suggest PU leather for looks and fabric for practicality.

Regards,
Alpha

Last edited:
Hello ARPrasad

PU leather covers are more common today as they look more premium thab fabric ones. The only drawbacks I have seen are -

1. They get hot when the car is parked in sun.
2. Unless you have a perforated seat cover base and back, the sweat, spills and stain would remain on the seat cover unless wiped clean. This is a big problem in summers.

Depending on the look you want, you can go for PU leather or fabric.I would suggest PU leather for looks and fabric for practicality.

Regards,
Alpha

Thank you Alpha.

Thread Starter #190
Hi Suryaputhra,

Thanks in advance.

ARPrasad
As Alpha said go for MGP PU leather seat covers, MGP PU leather seat covers are of good quality and are not heating much in hot weather I am using no problems so for.

-suryaputhra

Thread Starter #192
Dream comes true

Two days back installed Android 7 inch 5.1.1 ICE in my car. features include

1. Pure android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system, any apps can be downloaded like tablet. Endless uses like smart phone
2. Long range Wifi
3. 3G
4. Bluetooth
5. Mirror link
6. Two USB
7. Micro sd slot
8. Navigation
9. Steering wheel control interface
10. Bluetooh calling.

and many more.

Unit cost Rs.13,200, customs Rs.2,600, female harness adaptors two no Rs. 400 installation Rs.300 and total cost Rs.16,500. All features working. Excellent sound quality and video quality. Screen is bright under sun. Totally killer unit.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-D...32567636426.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.mgoUCZ

-suryaputhra

Attachments

Last edited:
Dream comes true

1. Pure android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system, any apps can be downloaded like tablet. Endless uses like smart phone
2. Long range Wifi
3. 3G
4. Bluetooth
5. Mirror link
6. Two USB
7. Micro sd slot
8. Navigation
10. Bluetooh calling.

and many more.

Unit cost Rs.13,200, customs Rs.2,600, female harness adaptors two no Rs. 400 installation Rs.300 and total cost Rs.16,500. All features working. Excellent sound quality and video quality. Screen is bright under sun. Totally killer unit.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-D...32567636426.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.mgoUCZ

-suryaputhra

Hi Suryaputhra,

Nice and good looking touchscreen system.

Dream comes true

2. Long range Wifi
3. 3G
4. Bluetooth
5. Mirror link
6. Two USB
7. Micro sd slot
8. Navigation
10. Bluetooh calling.

and many more.

-suryaputhra
Congrats on your new purchase!!
Have some queries
How is the performance?
does it lags sometimes?
how is the radio reception quality?
How are the audio effects wrt treble and bass
Is google play pre installed?
Does it integrates with the steering mounted control with ease? are all the steering control working flawlessly?

I am thinking of buying one too.

Thread Starter #195
Congrats on your new purchase!!
Have some queries
How is the performance?
does it lags sometimes?
how is the radio reception quality?
How are the audio effects wrt treble and bass
Is google play pre installed?
Does it integrates with the steering mounted control with ease? are all the steering control working flawlessly?
I am thinking of buying one too.
Thank you fusion_defusion, below are answers for your queries

1. Performance excellent, very bright screen, smooth captive touch screen
2. No, It does not lag even in multi tasking like playing music while in navigation. 1920x1080P DTS movies are playing very smooth.
3. Radio reception quality is good
4. Four zone audio affects feature plus equaliser.
5. Google play pre installed works straight away after sign in.
6. Steering wheel audio controls working, easy to install, hands free not working figuring it out.
7. This system got two camera inputs, like dash cam or front bumper camera, there is a feature to warn driver 250 to 1000m in front objects.
8. Mirror link works perfect
9. Excellent wifi range

Before buying this I have searched entire market almost finalised Pioneer for 47K and rejected it because of following reasons

1. Windows CE or proprietary operating system.
2. You can not download any app like android, in android you can download any music or video apps.
3. Navigation and map update you need to consult dealer. But in my system I can download any navigation app, I have already Copilot paid version, Sygic and mapme.
4. Most of them are resistive touch screens.
5. Feels restricted.

-Suryaputhra

Last edited:

Top Bottom