Maruti Swift Dzire ZXi 2015 Sangria Red Ownership Review

hi suryaputhra,

my dzire petrol running 5000+ kilometers in one year. after 3rd service mileage avg display 18.3 only. before 3rd service avg 19.2.

after 3rd service mileage will drop down? clear my doubts.

Thread Starter #245
hi suryaputhra,

my dzire petrol running 5000+ kilometers in one year. after 3rd service mileage avg display 18.3 only. before 3rd service avg 19.2.

after 3rd service mileage will drop down? clear my doubts.
Third service is nothing but changing engine oil, car comes with 0W20 oil if service centre used any other grade of engine oil slight mileage drop will be there, find out which grade oil they used.

That feature is available in Swift Dzire Zxi and Zdi models. It shows outside temperature. Not available in Vxi and Lxi variants.

-suryaputhra
Hi,

Is it possible to add this feature in the lower variant like VDi, like by installing the temperature sensor and other parts ?

I own a Swift VDi 2011, I'm planning to upgrade the head-unit to Blaupunkt's new Symphony series 'Saint Louis 350' and was wondering if I could install those Audio controls on the steering wheels from the ZDi variant...

Thread Starter #252
I own a Swift VDi 2011, I'm planning to upgrade the head-unit to Blaupunkt's new Symphony series 'Saint Louis 350' and was wondering if I could install those Audio controls on the steering wheels from the ZDi variant...
It is possible but you need competent auto electrician, Audio controls on the steering wheel unit costs about Rs.800.

Hi Suryaputhra,

If i start the car after 2 or 3 days its engine make cracking sound. its normal for winter season in cold weather normally happened. what is the solution?

Thread Starter #254
Hi Suryaputhra,

If i start the car after 2 or 3 days its engine make cracking sound. its normal for winter season in cold weather normally happened. what is the solution?
Are you doing long cranking?, without experience long cranking is not good chances of chipping of flywheel teeth, Just do gently crank. Before starting check voltage of the battery if it above 12.3 OK, if voltage fine still car taking time to start load test the battery with battery load tester.

Are you doing long cranking?, without experience long cranking is not good chances of chipping of flywheel teeth, Just do gently crank. Before starting check voltage of the battery if it above 12.3 OK, if voltage fine still car taking time to start load test the battery with battery load tester.
Hi suryaputhra,
thanks for quick reply. normally i'm gently start. not long cranking. i will check your option and reply.

Top Bottom