Maruti Swift Dzire ZXi 2015 Sangria Red Ownership Review

Thread Starter #151
Can you give the link bro ? I searched , but couldn't find it [confused]
Hi bro, I will send you useful info on NCAP crash tests soon.

-suryaputhra

Hi Suryaputhra,

Best Audio system for Dzire LXI(O) Model need your options. Refer Company and prices ( audio system + speakers )
Swift Dzire alternator is 70Amp, car needs 45Amp to 50Amp. So you can make use of 20Amp(Lxi model) for accessories. Buy a ICE, speakers with in that amp range. Try not to alter oem wiring harness, try not to over load your alternator. Aftermarket installers convince you that they put relay, relays will not generate current, they are used just to bypass and not to overload oem harness to prevent heating and melting. After all your alternator has generate the current so don't over load it. now days there are sockets available, need not cut wires. Connect the ground exactly at oem ground point. Refer my below post regarding pitfalls of aftermarket installations.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...technical-issues-solutions-42.html#post513670

and regarding alternator overload

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...technical-issues-solutions-42.html#post513639

I am also looking for good ICE I have selected below one

https://pioneer-india.in/product/avic-f80bt/

I want to retain my oem speakers they are good, if you want to buy oem speakers you can get from any MSIL authorised distributor for spares.

-suryaputhra.

Hi Suryaputra I own a swift dzire vdi and covered 3300 km so far. Im getting an average of 12 to 13km MID in very tight traffic of Hyderabad. Im Worried with these low figures as the only reason I bought this car is for its high FE. Plz suggest.

Thread Starter #153
Hi Suryaputra I own a swift dzire vdi and covered 3300 km so far. Im getting an average of 12 to 13km MID in very tight traffic of Hyderabad. Im Worried with these low figures as the only reason I bought this car is for its high FE. Plz suggest.
It will improve after 5000KM, do tank full to tank full method. Fill up the tank up-to neck, drive on a four line road about 100km and fill the tank up-to neck in same pump and booth. Divide no of km by no of litres, if your car gives 18 to 20kmpl then your car fine. if not we have to look into step by step troubleshooting.

-suryaputhra

Hi suryaputhra,

I planned to Pioneer double din car system for Dzire LXI(O) model. How to fix the system ? If already have wiring provision available in this model or need to wiring for head unit and speakers. clarify my doubts as soon as possible. If possible give me a briefly commets about fixing a system.

Thanks in advance.

ARPrasad.

Thread Starter #157
Hi suryaputhra,

I planned to Pioneer double din car system for Dzire LXI(O) model. How to fix the system ? If already have wiring provision available in this model or need to wiring for head unit and speakers. clarify my doubts as soon as possible. If possible give me a briefly commets about fixing a system.

Thanks in advance.

ARPrasad.
I also first thought of going for pioneer but it is expensive with less features, Myself and other fellow TAI member ordered below model. We are working out proper connections without cutting original wiring harness and to configure steering mounted controls. I will let you know do need extra wiring for your lxi(O) in a day after referring service manual.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Qua...32550528479.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.56YhCb

-suryaputhra

Last edited:
Hi Suryaputra,
I am planning to buy a car.. Finally ended up with swift and swift dzire.. Not able to finalize.. This is my first car and I'm not an expert in driving.. There is no much difference in price between swift and dzire. I want to take vdi optional. Almost all internal features are except BA which is not available in dzire even in top variant but available in swift.. After going through videos and articles on difference cars with BA without BA I believe it must be present in car. So please help me take decision. Is it worth or manadatory to have BA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #159
@Pavan123, Swift Dzire is more like a family car, a family with two kids like, best suits for a settled small family. Fun wise, pickup and speeds are same as swift, but high speed stability is good in Dzire because of added boot, That's what I felt after extensive use of both cars. Brake assit is a new feature, if you want that feature you can go for Swift. Dzire or Swift which ever you buy you will never regret your buy. My advice is try to buy ZDI version. ZDI or ZXI versions will have inherently quality parts.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #161
Hi Dzire friends,
Happy Diwali Wishes to all this forum users. I celebrate With NEW Dzire this Diwali. [:)][:)][:)]
Congrats on new car, I wish you many happy miles with it. Post your car pictures or start a new ownership thread, any technical queries welcome here.

-suryaputhra

Last edited:
Hi Suryaputhra,

I took car on 30 SEP 2016. just i drove 600kms only. i checked engine heat and long drive in bypass road. its normal engine heat i feel.

if any thing note out before service kindly reply.

Thanks in advance and diwali wishes.

Thread Starter #164
Hi Suryaputhra,

I took car on 30 SEP 2016. just i drove 600kms only. i checked engine heat and long drive in bypass road. its normal engine heat i feel.

if any thing note out before service kindly reply.

Thanks in advance and diwali wishes.
1. No wheel balancing and alignment
2. If possible change engine oil with shell 0w20 fully synthetic oil

-suryaputhra

I don't think going for 0-20 or expensive treatments unless you plan to keep a car for more than 1.5L Kms.

Regular recommended oils are good for normal usages.

Cheers !!!

SG

Top Bottom