Maruti Swift AMT As Replacement For 8 Year Old Ritz VXI

Thread Starter #16
The Dzire is inching close to 1000 Kms as its present odo is 935 Kms(seen from CarIQ app) in 17 days of its purchase and my grandfather had done Hyd-Warangal-Hyd runs twice last week and he again went to Warangal yesterday(he stays there and he has a house there).Now,need to get the car's 1st service done and registration done as soon as he comes from Warangal to Hyd.I felt he could have bought a Diesel car for his kind of running but this is enough for him coz the car is kept idle for every 6 to 8 months before he leaves to US.Before he leaves to US,the car's odo might be less than or close to 5000 Kms as he has chances to go to US along with my grandmother(my mom's own mausi),who came from US 2 days after the purchase of the car to see her younger brother,who happens to be my mom's own maternal uncle,who is suffering from lung disease since last 5 months(he also owns same coloured Dzire but its a 2018 model and VDI).He purchased it during Dussehra but sadly after few months of car purchase,his health has started deteriorating while his son also had 2014 ending Dzire VXI,which he bought 6 months after the birth of his son and sold it off in April this year due to financial issues to his colleague and BTW,it was his lucky car and was not using it anymore as he was using the red one frequently since his father's health got deteriorated.The car's odo before selling off was around 36000 Kms while 2018 one has run just 12000 Kms in almost 9 months of its purchase while another son of my mom's uncle had purchased Tigor XM in red colour 1.5 years ago in Bangalore and that car was not used frequently except for few Hyd-BLR trips.

Thread Starter #17
The Dzire is inching close to 1000 Kms as its present odo is 935 Kms(seen from CarIQ app) in 17 days of its purchase and my grandfather had done Hyd-Warangal-Hyd runs twice last week and he again went to Warangal yesterday(he stays there and he has a house there).Now,need to get the car's 1st service done and registration done as soon as he comes from Warangal to Hyd.I felt he could have bought a Diesel car for his kind of running but this is enough for him coz the car is kept idle for every 6 to 8 months before he leaves to US.Before he leaves to US,the car's odo might be less than or close to 5000 Kms as he has chances to go to US along with my grandmother(my mom's own mausi),who came from US 2 days after the purchase of the car to see her younger brother,who happens to be my mom's own maternal uncle,who is suffering from lung disease since last 5 months(he also owns same coloured Dzire but its a 2018 model and VDI).He purchased it during Dussehra but sadly after few months of car purchase,his health has started deteriorating while his son also had 2014 ending Dzire VXI,which he bought 6 months after the birth of his son and sold it off in April this year due to financial issues to his colleague and BTW,it was his lucky car and was not using it anymore as he was using the red one frequently since his father's health got deteriorated.The car's odo before selling off was around 36000 Kms while 2018 one has run just 12000 Kms in almost 9 months of its purchase while another son of my mom's uncle had purchased Tigor XM in red colour 1.5 years ago in Bangalore and that car was not used frequently except for few Hyd-BLR trips.
This particular car has run more than 6000 Kms before my grandparents left India 3 weeks ago and got 2nd service done too.But,my grandfather will come back in December as he prefers to stay in India more than in US.

Top Bottom