Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo ‘Nlive’ Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
March sounds no less than a season of special edition cars in India (Remember Ford Figo Celebration Edition and Hyundai i10 iTech Edition)?

Well, the dipping sales of Zen Estilo is a reason why Maruti Suzuki is worried. Keeping up with their usual trend, they have launched Zen Estilo ‘Nlive’.

This limited edition offers extras worth 23,000 bucks. Yet, Maruti is charging a premium of just Rs.15,000 over regular model, highlighting this as its USP.

Zen Estilo ‘Nlive’ Exterior Features:

> Full Wheel Covers

> Body Colored Mud Flaps

> Body Graphics and Decals

> Available in New 'Breeze Blue' Color

Zen Estilo ‘Nlive’ Interior Features:

> Rear Parcel Tray

> Dual DIN JVC Head Unit

> 'Nive' Branded Foot Mats

> Quilted Art Leather Seat Covers

> Dual Tone Steering Wheel Cover

Maruti-Suzuki-Zen-Estilo-Nlive-Edition.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

So again Lxi variant it seems is geared up for clearance from their piled up stocks.
I dont even see now any exitement for any anniversary/special editions at any showrooms now a days.

But I heard Estilo might be discontinued; so wondering what is the purpose of this Special Edition? Stock clearance?

This is definitely a stock clearance. The Estilo is soon going to be discontinued.

Is the celebration edition available across all the variants?

This is definitely a stock clearance. The Estilo is soon going to be discontinued.

Is the celebration edition available across all the variants?
I dont see that akash, see the accessory given along, its mostly the Lxi variants thats been cleared off with the anniversary editions mostly for all other cars as well from maruti.

Better offer for this car -

Bring in your any car, scooter, bike of any year, any make, any condition & drive out Estilo Nlive. [lol]

Another boring "limited edition" here, guess MS doesn't know the term limited ed, we get these features outside with reasonable prices.

Guess to clear stocks they are moving it faster, even the 60k offer didn't work for them.

Top Bottom