Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Compact Crossover Launched

Thread Starter #437
Last edited:
Yes. Ford has made parts available outside like Maruti.
"Ford India has taken a step forward and joins the ranks of Maruti-Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors & Hyundai India, as the 5th car company in India to make it's spare parts available freely in the market.
This has happened because Competition Commission of India fined them heavily for unfair bussines practice of not making parts available outside & compelling customers to come to ASS.

Yes other brands are also doing away with anti roll bars. But Tyre size 205/60 R16 is thee norm in the segment. Just heard a few days back that a Brezza toppled after being overtaken by a Vovlvo bus and then owner braking at 70kmph near Chengalpet in Tamil Nadu.

Atleast for higher end cars like S-Cross, Baleno, Ciaz and Brezza- Maruti should fit anti roll bars.
Coming to Brezza, I think it is competent product and should do the job, should be low maintenance, reliable and fuel efficient, problem comes in when persons want to overtake every other car, in cars without anti roll bar very difficult to change directions after overtaking maneuvers which people forget.
I don't know if Avventura comes with ARB however it's a wonderful CUV to do multiple overtaking manuvours in quick succession, moving Black African Mamba at high speeds.

Of late,on other famous forums, I read owners complaining about rattles in their Brezzas, Also one of my friend staying in a town near border of Pune city, admitted the annoying rattles but blamed the roads in his town rather than the car.
On TAI, are the Brezza owners facing similar problems? As their reports on open forum would provoke MSIL to act proactively.

This has happened because Competition Commission of India fined them heavily for unfair bussines practice of not making parts available outside & compelling customers to come to ASS.
I don't know if Avventura comes with ARB however it's a wonderful CUV to do multiple overtaking manuvours in quick succession, moving Black African Mamba at high speeds.
Of late,on other famous forums, I read owners complaining about rattles in their Brezzas, Also one of my friend staying in a town near border of Pune city, admitted the annoying rattles but blamed the roads in his town rather than the car.
On TAI, are the Brezza owners facing similar problems? As their reports on open forum would provoke MSIL to act proactively.
Aventura is a good CUV but somehow I felt its not touching both ends, its not a proper CUV like Ecosport/Brezza nor is it a cross over like S Cross,Elite i20 Cross,Etios Cross etc, its sure a confused product from Fiat.

Rattles and interior noises are unavoidable in India, I have a friend with a Vento TDi, has done just under 15k kms and there are minor rattles from front center console AC blower region and from rear left door, YES even in a Volkswagen the ultimate perfection machines
So rattles and squeaks I think is unavoidable with our moon crater like roads of India.
I liked Brezza a lot, but trouble is Marutis own S Cross felt way way better built,insulated,spacious,feature packed,comfortable,and safe than Brezza
With a little over 2 lakhs added to Brezza money one can buy a fully loaded S Cross 1.6 DDis which felt as a far better Maruti than a Brezza is, the Ecosport to me strikes the fine balance between S Cross and Brezza, still as we know, a Maruti is a Maruti for some who like Maruti, its convenience and A.S.S.
Brezza is a good choice

Which both ends?
driving fun? GC? Suspension? Semi off road ability, clutch? Road view? Underthigh support,? seating comfort, ergonomics? ride quality? Road presence?
Driving fun was good specially with the meaty steering and the body strength was too good, but it felt overtly heavy and rolls quiet a lot at corners, despite its stiff setup while Ecosport too rolls it felt far more nimble and controllable,
The ergonomics too is something I didnt like, its seats were set low but due to raised GC it felt like one has to step inside and then sink into the seats unlike Ecosport/Brezza whose seat bottom itself were raised(Ecosport has a proper sub frame too in addition to its frame as it is a proper 4x4 in Brazil)
Clutch action was tricky in Fiat due to huge lag below 2000 rpm, Ecosport felt like it had least lag specially the 100 hp one
Ride quality I have to admit Fiat is as good or better than Ford and Brezza and S Cross, but only at high speeds, at low to medium speeds the S Cross is best,
Finally the tricky rear spare wheel

I think Fiat shouldnt have launched Aventura here, instead they should have used that money to localize the the Jeep Renegade,
Fiats Punto,Abarth,Linea, are smart products

Thread Starter #442
Maruti Suzuki's 2016 blockbuster Vitara Brezza crosses 1.72 lakh booking in less than 8 months of its launch,

CyW8iJ8XcAAqY_d.jpg
Capture.JPG

Thread Starter #447
Maruti Vitara Brezza rides UV wave to cross 100,000 sales in less than a year.
Strong bookings continue with waiting periods depending on the variant, crosses 6 months. Expect in Q3- 2017, the 1.0L boosterjet petrol variant and the Diesel AMT to be launched.

Sales of the Brezza over the past year are more than confirmed that promise. Between March 2016 through to January 2017, the Vitara Brezza has sold a total of 94,100 units, averaging 8,554 units a month.

While Maruti will announce its February 2017 sales numbers on March 1, suffice it to say that the Vitara Brezza would have sold at least 8,500 units, if not more. This means the vehicle will have crossed the sales landmark of 100,000 units in less than a year since launch
Link

Last edited:
I own Brezza ZDI+. There, average fuel counter misbehaves at precisely at 420 km after reset. I posted the pictures to Maruti Regional office. They have diverted me to MASS. They will check it during 3rd service. I surely know, its a software bug but MASS want to check all the sensors etc. Is anyone facing the same problem?
Regards.

I own Brezza ZDI+. There, average fuel counter misbehaves at precisely at 420 km after reset. I posted the pictures to Maruti Regional office. They have diverted me to MASS. They will check it during 3rd service. I surely know, its a software bug but MASS want to check all the sensors etc. Is anyone facing the same problem?
Regards.
Pls do not bisect the car leave it like that MASS do not know anything about it there are several factors involved in calculating avg fuel efficiency.

-suryaputhra

Thread Starter #450
Maruti Suzuki's Vitara Brezza Automatic Variants launching this festive season.

Maruti Suzuki is planning to bring in an AMT (automated manual transmission) or a CVT variant of the Vitara Brezza. While the AMT gearbox will be offered on the existing diesel model, the latter one will come with the petrol version which is due for the festive season.

The new Petrol model will share its engine with the Baleno RS – i.e. 1.0-litre Boosterjet petrol. This motor, with a 5-speed manual gearbox, makes 100.5bhp against 150Nm of torque.

ICN

Last edited:

Top Bottom