Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI or ZDI?

Lxi- i too have budget limitations.. dont you guys thik that 7.93 lakhs is a huge amout for a hatchback?
I do agree with you. If budget is constraint go for VDi. But the most important safety features has to be compromised.
Swift ZDi is having almost all the features such as ABS, Airbags(those two features are the most important), Stereos, alloys etc which you wanted over the VDi variant .
Swift ZDi is almost priced in par with the VW polo TDI highline variants price.
The money that you spend over the VDi variant for the ZDi is pure VFM.
All the diesel premium hatches with ABS and airbags is costing around 6-8 lakhs.
Go and make your decision wisely !

Last edited:
Hi
Is there waiting period for Swift petrol Lxi in delhi?
What are the offers currently
Whats mileage of swift petrol?

Thread Starter #35
Thanks Akhil...

Vibhav - I am not sure about Delhi. But in Chennai, for all swift variants waiting period is 5 to 6 months.

Thread Starter #36
Thats a BAD news for me

5 Alloys costs 20k..and i dont like the alloys comes with ZDI model..so even if i go for ZDI, i should spend 20k for new alloys ?? [confused]

Thats a BAD news for me

5 Alloys costs 20k..and i dont like the alloys comes with ZDI model..so even if i go for ZDI, i should spend 20k for new alloys ?? [confused]
You can swap the current alloys to the ones of your choice, i don't think it will cost more than the said amount anyway confirm with the dealer itself.

how about the quality?
My friend who owns a new dzire ZDI tells that the music system has great output quality.
don't worry about the factory fitted music systems, they are good.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #38
Anyone knows clearly how much the integrated music system costs for swift? i hope it comes with 4 speakers..any idea? how about the quality?

Anyone knows clearly how much the integrated music system costs for swift? i hope it comes with 4 speakers..any idea? how about the quality?
The inbuilt stereo costs around 20K. You can get its price by enquiring with the dealer. Heard its of good quality, not bad atleast. It has speakers+2 tweeters.

Top Bottom