• Yes. Very Swiftly.

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • No. It still a decade old car.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • I don't know. Still need a TD.

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
Re: Maruti Swift 2014: Dual Jet

Improved efficiency, improved power and torque figure, seems suzuki does not want to give competitors a chance [;)] .

Re: Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift Coming in 1st Quarter of 2014

The Petrol mileage figure sounds good....Really good. It will be the segment leader again, quite easily. But I cannot say it SURELY will. So voting for "I need a TD". Some offerings are good but we Indians make it a flop. Anyways, back to the topic, the Swift's styling is too funky for my liking, so not liking it much. But if they achieved such a high petrol mileage figure, I can only imagine about the diesel...[clap]

Swift facelift production begins, releasing shortly.
Starting from exterior, Swift facelift now have re-designed bumper with larger air dam with foglight surrounded DRL's for middle & top of the line variants and preparation for base variant as well . Z trim will now have 11 spoke alloy-wheel and reverse parking sensors . Z(O) have chrome plated door handles & push start button with i-key entry . whereas
V(O) have ABS , chrome plated door handles & could be also get push start key with i-key entry .​
Swift Vdi (O) with ABS & Chrome plated door handles
DSCN1607.jpg
Gaadiwaadi.com(blog): Facelifted Maruti Swift (2015) production begins in full swing , launching soon

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37

Swift facelift production begins, releasing shortly.

Swift Vdi (O) with ABS & Chrome plated door handles
report also says that in could be getting push start key with i-key entry .

folks at gaadi waadi sure have their sources working in the factory or they themselves are the employees of maruti suzuki.

for some time now they are the first ones to post spy pics related to only MARUTI SUZUKI on the internet.

regarding swift,these minor facelift will surely enhance sales upto some extent.

Is this comes with AMT ?? I'm looking for amt transmission small hatch. Means FE is also a factor.

AMG

Suspended

Maruti is all set to release the Swift facelift which will have some cool extras thrown in. But if you were expecting some neat mechanical nip-tucks, then we are sorry, there are none. This is mostly just a cosmetic upgrade to make sure that the Swift looks current in the sea of the Elite i20 and the VW Polos. Apparently the car has already entered production before the official release by Maruti.

The main changes to talk about here nothing too fancy and unthinkable; these are mainly noticeable on the Vxi and Zxi trims. The latter getting new alloys as well as the DRLs. The Vxi will also be equipped with the DRLs, but will come with a different design of wheel caps instead of the alloys and both the variants have the option of choosing either body-coloured door handles, or chrome ones (most in India might go with the chrome option, we are sure). As for the base Lxi trim, well, things aren’t going to be all that unique.
Source: Motoroids

Attachments

Facelift Swift spied being test outside, launch seems near.
BzgbXcsCcAEhayA.jpg
BzgaUg5CQAAJc61.jpg
BzgaUOJCcAEfoTD.jpg

Source:GW

Last edited:
Thread Starter #42

those are not LEDs

those are L shaped chrome garnish

shame on maruti for providing this cheap accessory in place of those L shaped LEDs

Swift facelift seem readyfor launch.
Fresh spyshots reveling its launch is now days away as delivery already commenced from Manesar plant for Swift as well as of all new Alto K10
Swift will now have a front fascia with front bumper that have wider air dam and there is Daytime Running Lights (DRL).Some new features are reverse parking sensor, electrical retractable ORVMs, push start button and fresh 12 spoke alloy wheels, new fabric upholstery , much powerful 6 Speaker music system with intelligent speed based auto volume feature & re-entry of Bright red color.
If believed , its both engines is tweaked (1.2 litre four cylinder petrol motor & 1.3 litre DDiS diesel motor ) to deliver more fuel economy and it could become India's most fuel efficient Car .
swift_3.jpg
swift_facelift.jpg
swift_facelift_close.jpg
swift_side_lok.jpg
Gaadiwaadi.com(blog): Maruti Swift Facelift launching soon , Spied again

Those alloys look too sober compared to the current ones.
Many owners would like to get better looking, aftermarket ones or the current ones..

Top Bottom