Will Swift be the Game Changer again ??

• Yes. Very Swiftly.

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • No. It still a decade old car.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • I don't know. Still need a TD.

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
thanks Akaash for the pics can you ask your uncle about the extra payment for this limited edition styling kit?
I am planning to buy swift vxi but i don't like these stickers.
Are these stickers or paint job? can these be removed or dealers can provide the limited edition one without these paint job?
the features added are helpful but these decals doesn't look good?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
can you ask your uncle about the extra payment for this limited edition styling kit?
Let the demo car come then will surely ask him buddy. Just in case if there is delay, will check with other dealers of Maruti.

I am planning to buy swift vxi but i don't like these stickers.
Are these stickers or paint job? can these be removed or dealers can provide the limited edition one without these paint job?
This is entirely a styling kit that has both stickers and body kit.

the features added are helpful but these decals doesn't look good?
you may request the dealer not to use the decals on your car.

Regards

Akash

thanks akash for prompt reply.[clap][clap]
one more thing is there any chance that dealer can provide the cars without these styling kit and can these be removed later outside or by dealer?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
one more thing is there any chance that dealer can provide the cars without these styling kit and can these be removed later outside or by dealer?
See Ashu, You may buy the LE Model of Swift with the kit and later you can remove them there is no issue in that but while buying the Limited Edition model it would be difficult to pick and choose the accessories from the assigned kit.

Regards

Akash

ok...thanks akash
I am ok with all the accessories but just the stickers on the exterior are bothering me[confused].
When to expect the demo car as i am planning a visit to maruti dealer tommorow?

Buddies,

Here are the exclusive snaps of the Swift Glory Edition for TAI, the demo car reached finally to my uncle's dealership here.[:)]

Regards

Akash
So Maruti Suzuki hits again with another disaster. I think the Maruti special editions are designed by the local sticker shops (but which one!!!). And the funny thing is the caption "For the players!!!" [lol]. I think people would prefer not to be "players" at least for next 4 to 5 years.

Guessing this as the farewell gesture for the existing model !
Meanwhile the personalisation initiatives are pretty good,But primarily they are focussed on the external graphics it seems, just like MS limited editions , the interior options doesn't look appealing, also the website is too bad to have a look at ! Hoping that they will improve with upcoming models and wish others would follow this in a better way !

Top Bottom