Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Sub-4 Meters Length

Re: New Swift Dzire Sub-4 Meters Length

Dzire already looks cheap. Hope CS doesn't look down-market.
Maruti should leave alone this segment as Swift & launch new SX4 than fiddling around with Dzire.
Better than Verito,eCS and Manza.
And as you say its better to stop this vehicle,there's not much difference for Swift and Boot!

Better than Verito,eCS and Manza.
And as you say its better to stop this vehicle,there's not much difference for Swift and Boot!
To me Manza looks better than Dzire & has better proportions but Dzire looks better than eCS & Veriot for sure.

The Swift Dzire CS is spotted again. Courtesy- goaonwheels.

The launch is confirmed to be in Feb!
If the wheelbase is the same as Swift, then person buying Dzire CS will be the one who wants boot without paying for proper sedan price. And seeing the boot, I don't think that cabin space will be more than swift. Is more like poor man's sedan.

The Swift Dzire CS is spotted again. Courtesy- goaonwheels.

The launch is confirmed to be in Feb!
Yuck! just looks yuck! eCS is better than this one!
There's really no point in making CS version to take cost benefits,swift is better.

Yuck! just looks yuck! eCS is better than this one!
There's really no point in making CS version to take cost benefits,swift is better.
Yes, looks crap from behind. The current dzire is an eyesore, this is more pathetic due to even smaller boot.

I was expecting a notchback with design lines similar to Audi R8, but after seeing the pic above [frustration].

Surely Maruti has a winner in their hand.Though not a looker but it take sales to a different height.Need to see how they price this one and what will be its effect on Swift.

Since Maruti is trying hard to put a boot to the swift, I thought of comparing the boot space with that of a hatchback like i20. I read somewhere that the boot for new Dzire CS is 315 litre which is the same dimension as the Skoda Fabia and not more than ~300 litres of i20. I am not sure if this is a VFM after all.

Last edited:

here are a few more pics of the new DZIRE.
courtesy car and bike NDTv inddia facebook page
i some how felt the rear is a lot kizashi inspired . doesnt look very good though
I read "automatic" symbol in that pic so are we expecting an AT version in this CS?

Dzire.jpg

Anyway the company people has just made a cut paste of the boot to come under 4mts

Better not Manza come in this avatar,then people start going for fiesta classic.

Last edited:

Top Bottom