Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Sub-4 Meters Length

Re: New Swift Dzire Sub-4 Meters Length

seriously I'll consider this one for up gradation. I am a fan of beige interiors and I like the way they designed the rear, looks certainly way better than its big bro. what ever may be its look, maruti sells its car well. Hope this car also do the same.

Technical specifications of the new Dzire:

The ZXi and ZDi trims get 15 inch alloys as opposed to 14 inchers on the old edition.

The diesel variants are powered by the same 1.3-liter engine producing 190 Nm @ 2,000 rpm and 75 PS @ 4,000 rpm.

The K12 petrol engine lives on delivering 87 PS @ 6,000 rpm and peak torque of 114Nm @ 4,000 rpm.

Due to a better power-to-weight ratio, fuel economy numbers have scaled up. The petrol engine at 19.1 kmpl is 6.7% more fuel efficient, and the diesel at 23.4kmpl up from the earlier 21.7kmpl. These are ARAI certified numbers.

Maruti offers AT on the petrol models – A drop of just 2kmpl is expected.

The Dzire will be launched in the first week of February.

Source:IAB

Thank God. Now Maruti will also join the league of Taxi Cars. That should bring down the image of Maruti cars where it should actually supposed to be.
:agree:

seriously I'll consider this one for up gradation. I am a fan of beige interiors and I like the way they designed the rear, looks certainly way better than its big bro. what ever may be its look, maruti sells its car well. Hope this car also do the same.
C'mon buddy, is it beige color only that matters ?[confused] I too like beige but the car too should be like that, isn't it ?
Dzire CS is good for people who are looking to buy hatch but want boot at no big additional cost. To me, this car is not sedan but notchback. Maybe due to long waiting period, some existing swift buyers may switch over to this.

But if the waiting period for Dzire CS is 6+ months [frustration], then it is not worth the wait. Infact, one of my friend booked i20 diesel for the simple reason that it is not only more comfortable than swift but every tom, dick & harry has a swift. Nowadays, I see more swifts than altos in city.

Btw, any details about the wheelbase for dzire cs ? Same as swift or more ?

saw this new dzire today at kataria automobiles, largest dealer in gujarat.Its rear end is slightly bended in like the one we have in ritz.But overall car looked good and better then current one.Couldnt see the interiors though.

saw this new dzire today at kataria automobiles, largest dealer in gujarat.Its rear end is slightly bended in like the one we have in ritz.But overall car looked good and better then current one.Couldnt see the interiors though.
hey buddy do you have any pics..well in simple word does it look ugly in real?/ [pig]

hey buddy do you have any pics..well in simple word does it look ugly in real?/ [pig]
Umang, refer to pics on page 3 & 4, there are a few spy pics there. To me the interiors have been given a very premium treatment. It will definitely kill the sales of IndigoCS among the people going in for the car for non-commercial purpose.

Thread Starter #68

Umang, refer to pics on page 3 & 4, there are a few spy pics there. To me the interiors have been given a very premium treatment. It will definitely kill the sales of IndigoCS among the people going in for the car for non-commercial purpose.
I second Akash. Atleast in the pics, interiors look much more upmarket compared to the previous version. Looks are again subjective! If one is able to live with the looks, its a car which scores high on practicallity backed up with strong service network, proven engine and a peppy drive.

I second Akash. Atleast in the pics, interiors look much more upmarket compared to the previous version. Looks are again subjective! If one is able to live with the looks, its a car which scores high on practicallity backed up with strong service network, proven engine and a peppy drive.
Absolutely agree with you. Looks are pretty much subjective but Dzire is one of those cars which looks are most argued.

Can someone digest those huge headlights when see the Dzire from front-side corner angle? Cars like Swift/Fabia need more workout while designing as sedan because those blackened A-Pillars which sharply turn towards roof, look bad in a sedan version.

They could have stretched the hatch portion little more and could have made Swift a longer hatch like Polo, Fabia, Zazz which have bigger boot and sufficient legroom and comfortable back seats compared to Swift.

Dzire's USP are its practicality, service backup, popularity and reach of Maruti brand.

It will keep selling as it used be, doesn't matter how bad or good they can make it.

Re: Maruti Suzuki DZire 2012 CS Price List!

For the benefit of people who visit this forum on cell phones & cannot view attachment

Prices are ex-showroom Delhi

Lxi -4.97 Lakhs
Vxi -5.32 Lakhs
Automatic- 6.54 Lakhs
Zxi - 6.19 Lakhs

Ldi -5.80 Lakhs
Vdi - 6.31 Lakhs
Zdi - 7.09 Lakhs

Vdi - 6.31 Lakhs and Zdi - 7.09 Lakhs more or less same like old one.

Hi, competitive price from maruti again. only 40k - 50k difference from hatch. desire will be again big success !

Yes, Now Manza, Jazz, Punto and other will get a tuff competition again from Maruti.

350Z

Core Team

Killer pricing again from Maruti Suzuki. No wonder, New Dzire is soon going to recreate the history but speaking about the looks, I’m really finding it much more awkward than earlier though interiors look really upmarket. Automatic Gearbox is another welcome addition. Here are more photographs and information. (www.marutidzire.com)

specs.png

specs1.png

specs2.png

dzire1.jpg

dzire2.jpg

dzire3.jpg

dzire4.jpg

dzire5.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom