Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Sub-4 Meters Length

Okey so one of my office neighbor uncle had brought this New DZire VDi 2012 and had called me to set the time of the clock.(donno know hot it got changed) I checked but couldn't set it. Could any one tell me how to set the time in the new DZIre? I would be very thankful else that uncle (aged 50+years) will have to go to the ASS to set the clock.[roll]

AC filter charges ? why change that ?
Dzire doesn't come with filter which helps cutting out the external dust if you allow external air to come in either when blower is on or with AC. This filter keeps cut the dust & outside particulates from entering the cabin. This comes standard on bigger cars, but Maruti said it is not there in any of its version. It is therefore best to install it if you want to keep the cabin free of pollutants.

Are you serious?
Yes man, I am.

Okey so one of my office neighbor uncle had brought this New DZire VDi 2012 and had called me to set the time of the clock.(donno know hot it got changed) I checked but couldn't set it. Could any one tell me how to set the time in the new DZIre? I would be very thankful else that uncle (aged 50+years) will have to go to the ASS to set the clock.
On the dash, there is that small stick below the clock. Press, select clock mode & then rotate. Once done, again press it & whoa, you are done.[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gears,

Sorry for the late reply man, was not on forum for past 3 days.
To adjust clock, press both the sticks simultaneously.

@ S class
OMG thats useful information. How can maruti cut cost on AC filter
Me too felt the same but rather than giving pravachan to those guys, I thought better to get it installed. Will be writing about this to Maruti.

Hi,

I got delivery of my Swift Dzire (Grey) VXi this friday. And as much vague this question may sound, can someone help me give an idea on the speed ranges when I should upshift/downshift.

I am new to driving and hence would really appreciate if someone could advise me on this and if speed or rpm be a better judge of when to shift up/down.

Thanks in advance !!

@Tarun

Congrats for your New Dzire man !!

You do not need to by shy asking any question here and it is not a vague question, but just go through the manual you will get the answer[:)]

Hi,

I got delivery of my Swift Dzire (Grey) VXi this friday. And as much vague this question may sound, can someone help me give an idea on the speed ranges when I should upshift/downshift.

I am new to driving and hence would really appreciate if someone could advise me on this and if speed or rpm be a better judge of when to shift up/down.

Thanks in advance !!
Congrats buddy on purchase of Dzire, it is indeed a good choice.
As far as rpm is concerned, I suggest you check out manual only as I don't know about petrol. For diesel, better to change gear at 2k rpm.

Maruti Swift DZire becomes India's best selling car

Hello All,

I was reading this article on web. It says Dzire has outsaled Alto.
"The Swift DZire has become India's best-selling car, ending the Alto's long stint at the top, a development that signals the preference of Indian consumers for a slightly larger car even at the entry level. The small compact sedan from the Maruti Suzuki stable outsold sibling Alto, a hatchback powered by an 800cc engine, by 854 units in May"

Inspite of the launch of AMAZE and all the discussions happening about how Maruti will be affected by this launch, What would be the reactions of Autoexperts to this surge in sales of Dzire .

Honda's limited production capacity could be one of the reason?

Rendering – Maruti Swift Dzire facelift gets the daytime running lights treatment

Suzuki has just given a mild makeover to the Swift. While the looks of the car didn’t change, the fog lamp enclosure now gets LED daytime running lights. And the car gets a new alloy wheel pattern.

The daytime running lights and the new wheel design are neatly incorporated and nothing else changes. And to make this rendering, Shoeb needed all but a couple of minutes.

Launched in February 2012, the second gen Dzire has been having an undeterred run in the market. It even overtook India’s Number 1 Best Selling Car, the Alto, in May this year. The advent of the Honda Amaze and the Ford EcoSport will alter that landscape though. Maruti has tried to counteract by introducing special edition versions of the car (such as the Dzire Regal).

2014 Maruti Swift Dzire facelift rendered

Attachments

I think this is a very mild facelift just changing alloys and adding DRLs, but the situation of Dzire is changing slowly as Amaze and ES took away its share

Top Bottom