Maruti Suzuki S.Presso Launched (Coverage: Pg.3)

This Suzuki Alto went on sale exclusively in japan on December 2014[surprise] and they have showcased the Alto turbo concept at Tokyo Auto Salon 2015.. We don't know the exact reason behind their testing in India!
I hope Maruti suzuki will not launch this soap dabba[lol] in India.. Otherwise, it will find its way back home(Japan).

in my view design is much better than the current car.yes i see rear window line reminiscent of mauti A-Star.Front looks much better.Rear looks a bit plain.alto owners go crazy looking at this new avtar of their favorite vehicle.

Seem like they are preparing a competitor for Tata Nano. But then I would like to congratulate Tata designers for making a great looking and cute Nano with good days ahead[clap][lol]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35
Next Generation Alto to be launched in 2017.

Will come in 2 engine tunes,
The new-generation Alto will be lighter, faster and a lot more fuel-efficient too than the existingAlto. The new-generation Alto will get a new 658cc engine that will come in two states one producing about 53bhp and the turbo version will produce about 62bhp. These will be implemented for the emission norms and even better fuel efficiency. The Alto will have ARAI fuel efficiency in excess of 32km/l. So, the Alto K10 engine will be replaced by the turbo engine and the regular 796cc by 658cc. There will be an AMT (automated manual transmission) as well. This is where majority of the testing will happen.
SCOOP: New Maruti Alto coming in 2017 – MotorOctane

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Next generation Maruti Alto to launch by year-end - Report

Auto Today reports that the next generation Maruti Alto will launch by the year-end. The new model, which will carry an extensively revised aesthetic package, will be available with a BSVI-compliant engine and all the features that are required to adhere with the stricter safety norms that will roll out later this year.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto To Be Based On Future S Concept, Launch This Year

2020-maruti-alto-future-s-1068x601.jpg

According to our sources, the Alto is getting a brand new generation towards the end of 2019. Speculations regarding the Alto’s complete makeover have been there for long and it is said to receive a slew of updates besides a more rigid body structure with the powertrain complying with BSVI standards.

Maruti-Suzuki-Concept-Future-S-2-696x464.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
All-new Suzuki Alto to be revealed in October

alto-800-rs.jpg

Suzuki will unveil the all-new, next-generation Alto in October this year. This is not the Indian-spec Alto that will be launched in India at a later date but the global spec Alto, which will be sold in the international markets including Japan. The generation update comes after six years as the current Alto was launched in 2014 in the global markets.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Alto 2020 – Likely to be an SUV

WhatsApp-Image-2019-03-25-at-8.12.43-PM-1000x600.jpg

There are multiple reports that suggest Alto will get a lot more SUV like looks. The Future S that was showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo, is likely to be the concept car for the Alto. Maruti is working on it and it will be built on the Heartect platform. This will be an all-new SUV that will go up against the Kwid. The taillights have a revised look which gives it a fresh look. Maruti Alto 2020 will also have a larger wheel profile. The previous generation Alto always felt under tyred and that was done to increase the mileage. But as there is an increase in the weight of this car it will create a need for larger tires

Read:

Man I envy Maruti designers, they don't have to rake any brains under the pretext of design. do any thing and it will sell. looking at that new tin car looks as flimsy as ever, interiors look all confused with weird design elements and lo you have winner. Evident cost cutting but no one complains in this segment. no matter what, under tired, under powered things will sell. Tiago will be the first causalty which I hate.

Top Bottom