Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDI Ownership Review - 6+ Years - 60,000 Kms - Zero Issues

Thread Starter #526
Ritz needs front bumper replacement as its got damaged when a biker hit it from the side in dense traffic. Does anyone having idea that how much it costs ?

Next upgrade need is of rear co axial JVC speakers. They worked very well from past 6 years but these days there is some weird gurrr noise while playing the music, seems they have gone to their life now. Any good co axial rear speakers suggestion, priority is the excellent bass

Thread Starter #527
3 punctures within a months time. I am suspecting tyre health/life.

They are 4 year old and my running has come down drastically from past year or so

Posting few pics of the tyres at the moment, request inputs from members

Attachments

Thanks anshuman. If so just keeping in mind that I may change the car in a years time, which is the cost effective and best option tyre to go with. Please post your inputs in the same
hai,
I suggest Michelin, in my experience average 40k+ and smooth noise less drive. My Ritzu Covered 1.3 Lacs KM, now running its 4th Set of Tyres.

Thread Starter #531
hai,
I suggest Michelin, in my experience average 40k+ and smooth noise less drive. My Ritzu Covered 1.3 Lacs KM, now running its 4th Set of Tyres.
Thank you Rajesh. Like I told you that I may change my car in a years time so not really looking to spend more premium on tyres and would like to buy a tyre which is considerably good for mix of city and village side driving(side wall strength) and cheaper too.

How about Ceat mileage OR MRF zvtk.

Latest update is : Like Anshuman told, my left front tyre completely down without air yesterday night and luckly this happened near to my house. It was late night and there is no chance to get a puncture guy at that time and I was not a mood to change the tyre with a spare tyre, so drove to home almost a kilometer and parked. Then I see the tyre its side wall broken at multiple areas[:D]. Now on a hunt for right tyres need to be replaced immediately. Hope nothing has effected the RIM with that my 1KM dragging to home. Just removed that tyre and fitted the old spare tyre JK Tornado which came with car but its 165 section and not in use from past 4 years, so I just that to take my car to nearest tyre shop.

Thread Starter #532
Yesterday I check with a tyre shop and found 2 economy options

1. Ceat Milaze : 3500/- per tyre including fitment and WB&WA
2. Good year duraplus : 4100/- per tyre including fitment and WB&WA

Size 185/70/R14. Ceat has 1 year warranty where Good year gives 2 year guarantee and 1 year warranty. So Goodyear looks better deal to me.

Did anyone used these tyres so far then post your inputs please

Thread Starter #534
Finally its done with Goodyear assurance triple max 185/70/R14 - 5 tyres including fitment, WA, WB, Nitrogen costed Rs.20000/-

1. Pic showing old removed tyres
2. Pic showing the New tyres

Initial ride was good, will post more after a considerable drive tomorrow.

Thank you all for the valuable inputs

Attachments

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
congrats for the new set of tyres.Looking neat and good.How is the noise and handling. Did you see that these tyres are considerably lighter than JK tornados. I noticed that while lifting and comparing JKs with MRF ZVTK when I replaced them in my ritz vxi.I was told by the MRF dealer that it's a good thing(modern tyres are light weighted and all).I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
Finally its done with Goodyear assurance triple max 185/70/R14 - 5 tyres including fitment, WA, WB, Nitrogen costed Rs.20000/-

1. Pic showing old removed tyres
2. Pic showing the New tyres

Initial ride was good, will post more after a considerable drive tomorrow.

Thank you all for the valuable inputs
That is good, I would have suggested anyway these brands to you.

Thread Starter #537
Its 7 years done today...with ODO around 65k. A wonderful journey with this car so far..and still going strong without any noticeable hassles.

Thread Starter #539
[clap]

But now its time for a change. YOu have stayed with it for 7 years, now you need to upgrade. Start a new thread, new car after Ritz.
Viky

If you notice the km done in 7 years its too less for a diesel mill and it has lot of juice left[:)]

As said since my usage has come down drastically these days, so this car does the job well for me at the moment and no complaints at all. so will think of a new one next year probably.

Thread Starter #540
Guys please hear to this video of my car noise. This is from past 7-8 months there is some weird noise like a motor grinding. First I thought the worn out tyres are the reason but recently i changed to new and still its the same. Is this normal or should I need to check it up.

https://youtu.be/dCi_B9Vg9PQ

Listen bit carefully i have increased and decreased the speed so that you can notice the same.

Please post with your inputs on the same. Thank you

Top Bottom