Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDI Ownership Review - 6+ Years - 60,000 Kms - Zero Issues

Thread Starter #511
Re: Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDI Ownership Review - 4 Years - 40,000 Kms - Zero Issues

Its been long time posted anything in TAI, as i was very busy with work and other things. I just landed here to update you with my car these days.

Its crossed 50k now and 5+ year old. Zero issues, performance same like day one and am enjoying the car and doesn't find a single reason to change it. Its really a trusted horse and very tough in tackling any kind of roads.

Re: Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDI Ownership Review - 4 Years - 40,000 Kms - Zero Issues

@Gurrala74 - great to know that after 5+ years you still don't find a single reason to change it.

bhvm

Honoured Member

Its been long time posted anything in TAI, as i was very busy with work and other things. I just landed here to update you with my car these days.
Oh my god[clap]
Gurrala is Back!
And guess what, zero issues. That's really great news for us. I thought you left the forums bro.

I also own Ritz vdi nov 2013 model.it is better then swift.54k on the odometer and ZERO issues so far.maximum milage achieved 24km/l with tankful to tankful method.engine oil used 10w40 semi synthetic shell helix.disc pad replaced once.

Thread Starter #515

Its the update of 6 years and 60k on ODO, done with 60k service today and no issues for me, though the service center has made some recommendations which are shown in the bill.

Request moderators to change the Title of the thread to 6 years+ and 60k

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

bhvm

Honoured Member

Its the update of 6 years and 60k on ODO, done with 60k service today and no issues for me, though the service center has made some recommendations which are shown in the bill.

Request moderators to change the Title of the thread to 6 years+ and 60k
gurrala are you still alive? where have you logged in from? mars?

BTW how are the roads on the red planet and it's strange martians use English too. must be fun to drive ritzy on those red roads!

Sirji it has served immensely well, i say time for an upgrade now![:D]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

2500rs for PMS [surprise] hyundai charges 1800rs for my verna and i think it's way too high. even the elantra's PMS charge is 2100rs. it's 1640rs for grand i10.
so much for the low service cost of maruti.

ps : it's even less for hyderabad.
grand i10 - 1570rs

Last edited:
Thread Starter #519

Sirji it has served immensely well, i say time for an upgrade now!
Agree with you IR, but due to few pre decided commitments, I will continue with this for a year more and believe me after 60k service, its butter smooth again just like the new car[:)]

2500rs for PMS [surprise] hyundai charges 1800rs for my verna and i think it's way too high. even the elantra's PMS charge is 2100rs. it's 1640rs for grand i10.
so much for the low service cost of maruti.

ps : it's even less for hyderabad.
grand i10 - 1570rs
Yes, Maruti is no more cheap in maintenance and their money milking time started from 40K service[:D]

kkn13

Suspended

Its crossed 50k now and 5+ year old. Zero issues, performance same like day one and am enjoying the car and doesn't find a single reason to change it. Its really a trusted horse and very tough in tackling any kind of roads.
Completely agree
We had 3 in my household and sold all 3 last year including my white stallion
Oh dear, I made a mistake, barely got much of a resale, loved the car
I feel it offers comfort and security , none of the newer cars I test drove to replace it offered
Im thinking of going CUV next
Maybe Ecosport given the similar high driving position

Ignis didnt do much justice to the car it replaced but not bad either at all

Thread Starter #522

Completely agree
We had 3 in my household and sold all 3 last year including my white stallion
Oh dear, I made a mistake, barely got much of a resale, loved the car
I feel it offers comfort and security , none of the newer cars I test drove to replace it offered
Im thinking of going CUV next
Maybe Ecosport given the similar high driving position

Ignis didnt do much justice to the car it replaced but not bad either at all
Yeah Ritz is ritz always, so if I have to change it it should be definitely superior than it in given prices bracket. I drove a new model Scross recently and happy with it in every aspect except the power delivery as 1.3litre MJD doesn't do much justice for its size. Try and see your self and Ecosport looks good from outside but I always felt its bit cramped from inside

Yeah Ritz is ritz always, so if I have to change it it should be definitely superior than it in given prices bracket. I drove a new model Scross recently and happy with it in every aspect except the power delivery as 1.3litre MJD doesn't do much justice for its size. Try and see your self and Ecosport looks good from outside but I always felt its bit cramped from inside
I agree with you ,My ritzu completed 1.23 lacs Km ,still flying.....

kkn13

Suspended

Yeah
I wish they reintroduced Ritz with some modern elements dashed in instead of the Ignis

Ecosport feels like getting a consolation prize in terms of comfort

Ritz is a tough car to replace

Had S Cross 1.6 been cheaper and a bit higher like the Ritz, definitely would have been my pick

Sir good to see your Ritz still running strong. I always liked the Ritz but after the Swift. ;)
I sold it in May this year but have so many memories attached to it since I had it for 10 long years. I recently bought a 2014 Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDi SX(O) AT. I bought an AT considering the Bengaluru traffic which is only getting worse. You can check my review

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...di-sx-o-2014-my-korean-beauty-comes-home.html

Top Bottom