Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDI Ownership Review - 6+ Years - 60,000 Kms - Zero Issues

Thread Starter #33
Re: Maruti Ritz LDi G.Gray Update !!

@Rajvel

Yeah that Poineer one looks good, but I cannot use the word great here !!

@Music

The Ritz and DY photos in front of my factory in Hyderabad. The other pics of Ritz at a place called Anantagiri forest which is 70km from Hyderabad.

How this looks in ritz sir?
pioneer 2 din

Hello Rajiv

Poineer 2din is definitely a good two din touch screen music console but its too big for a Ritz. Even i have a Maruti Ritz VDI , and was thinking of putting the same in my car , but after giving it a close thought , i changed my mind and opted for factory fitted music system for just keeping the look of the car .

Amit

Thank you Dharmesh,Appu,Akash for your inputs.

Yes you are right Akash, Spoiler will change the looks, I will try to locate the clips one. Yes black painted rims will enhance the looks of the Wheel caps in silver !! otherwise wheel caps silver color mix up with the rims silver color and wheel caps design is not visible.

But believe me, it is maybe my subjective conservative feel that it always looks painful to me to disturb the original colors and set up.

Than DIY, I prefer to go to a painting expert though I have a paint shop in my industry itself. You know painting is an art on different metals right from preparing the surface and selecting the compatible paint to have the kind of shine !!
You know I look for a professionalism in everything like a saying "it is always better that A dog & donkey have their own expertise and should stick to it".
No offence for our members doing DIY(yes that is their passion hence everything comes out well, even if something goes wrong they do not feel bad and try again to set it right) as my own experience of doing DIY on something else backfired[cry] some times.

Thank you all for your kind suggestions and you will see some different pics of my Ritz very soon !!
Hello Gurrala74

Having wheel caps is a bit of pain, cause over a period of time wheel caps tend to become loose and break easily . If at all unfortunately one of the wheel caps break then we dont get a single wheel cap , but have to buy a full set of wheel caps [frustration].
Rather than that why not remove them and plan to have alloy wheels instead ? [confused]

Amit

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #35

@Amit

You are right about the wheel caps issue.

Yes Alloys will look but before alloys, first I need to get the two front power windows done as it is difficult for me to roll up the windows sitting in driver seat whenever some body forget to do so and also difficult to open them and close them if I need fresh air switching off the AC. I really bit busy these days and hopefully I take up these things in the new year[:)]

Friends,

A short video(sorry for the clarity, it is with my mobile while driving) during my ride on NH7(Hyderabad to Nagpur) with my Ritz !!

Ritz on NH7 - YouTube

Youtube is blocked here at my office. However, i have driven from Nagpur to Hyderabad years ago when our family had Tata Indigo. Please post some pics if possible.

Thread Starter #41

Youtube is blocked here at my office. However, i have driven from Nagpur to Hyderabad years ago when our family had Tata Indigo. Please post some pics if possible.
Oh !! sorry Akash, I was only person in the car and was driving, so I could able to take this video when the roads were bit empty !!

I think when you drove in those years road was not like this as the present one is 4-lane almost I feel.

I just went out for 100km away from Hyderabad on that NH7 yesterday and returned back.

If youtube is blocked, then which is the other way I can post that where you can see that

Oh !! sorry Akash, I was only person in the car and was driving, so I could able to take this video when the roads were bit empty !!

I think when you drove in those years road was not like this as the present one is 4-lane almost I feel.

I just went out for 100km away from Hyderabad on that NH7 yesterday and returned back.

If youtube is blocked, then which is the other way I can post that where you can see that
The roads were under construction during that time. Dont bother, i will view the video on my phone[:)].

Thread Starter #43

A small update of my Ritz !!

Removing the sunfilms[cry](in process now)

clocked 17000 happy kilometers without a single problem,complaint,niggle

Current FE figures

In city with 100% AC : 18-19kmpl
On highway 100% AC : 22-24kmpl[:)]

Watch the pic of km milestone of my Ritz which is 5 months away to become 2 year old

Attachments

Top Bottom