Maruti Suzuki Ritz Elate Special Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Are you elated? Maruti Suzuki intends to make you feel so with Ritz Elate edition. :biggrin: For 19,990 bucks extra, it offers:

> Door Visors

> Floor Mats (!!)

> Seat Covers

> Bluetooth Kit

> Body Graphics

> Neck Cushions

> Parking Sensors

> Multipurpose bag

> Steering Wheel Cover

> Ambiente Lighting Package

This edition is based only on the VXi / VDi variants. More details: Maruti - RitzElate Test Drive.

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-01.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-03.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-04.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-05.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-06.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-07.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-08.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-09.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ritz-Elate-10.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have to admit, this is the first Maruti Special edition that I find even mildly appealing, features like Bluetooth and Parking Sensors being the most useful special edition features Maruti has fitted in a while.

This is a personal opinion, but I still think the body graphics are ridiculous. Even Fast and Furious doesn't have stickers that tacky. [;)]

There is no point giving a separate Bluetooth Handsfree when the provided HU got Hands Free function integrated (judging the phone call/speaker button on the HU itself) as well if the HU backlight is other than Amber it completely ruin the ambiance.

Else Interior looks very elegant. But the side body graphics resembles this car to Hyundai Eon.

Only one Cushion and One Pillow and the pillow is for driver seat - hmmmm. [glasses]

Last edited:
Seat covers look good.
Decals are a big Yuckk.
Rear parking sensor display looks a cheap after fitment. Atleast they should have integrated that into the IRVM. A pretty cheap trick and that thingy at the corner of the dash, another yuckk.
Bluetooth is a real usable feature.

Rest all small things like head rest cushions, floor mats, all must have been as complementary. So the pricing could have been a little lesser like 10000.

By the way, how come that ugly back-hit compression not visible on the rear of this hatch? Did they modify anything on this design?

Well, for the first time I must admit, a special edition by Maruti Suzuki is not just graphics and wheel caps, but some real functional stuff.
For almost 20k, a buyer gets a lot of useful stuff. Definitely worth the extra bucks! Fair job MS.

Now that's most probably the first "Special edition" Maruti Suzuki i like. Think they are really listening to the customer feedback now. [thumbswink]

Last edited by a moderator:
My Personal Opinion I would rather spend the 20k in the market and get more accessories that would make my car an "exclusive" than "special" . Nothing against Maruti but hope they realise that whenever they launch some "special" editions , their salesmen are shoving them down people's throats than what actually the customer wants.[frustration]

This is by far one good package in the special edition after ritz genus(Well not that better it was except for the spectacular color)

The features provided this time is kind of functional than the previous special editions across maruti.

Except decals, all other features are good and parking sensors, music system is worth giving for as it will save installation costs and aftermarket fitment job, also which keeps warranty intact.

Anybody has more photos of the ambiente lighting in this edition? I felt this feature quite amusing.

Agree fish was me too looking forward to see those ambience lights on actual car by maruti.
By far something really to look upon as a special edition from ms stable.

Top Bottom