Maruti Suzuki - Most Trusted Brand of India

Thread Starter #1
The country’s largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Limited has been voted as the country’s most trusted automotive brand. The survey was published in “The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2012” by Brand trust Advisory.

As per the report, Maruti Suzuki is followed by other automotive OEMs like BMW, Hero Honda, Toyota and Honda in order of their ranking. Other manufacturers like Ford, Audi, Skoda, Hero and Yamaha also featured among the top ten trusted automotive brands.

The CEO of Trust Research Advisory, Mr. N Chandramouli said that for the survey 61 tangible and intangible aspects of the brand were evaluated which on combining reflected the positive behaviours and attitudes towards a brand.

The survey was conducted between August to November last year by taking into account responses of over 17,000 brands from over 2700 participants. The survey was conducted across 15 cities across the country and featured the top 1000 brands in different categories.

The Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire was voted as the most trusted car and BMW the most trusted luxury brand.

MotorBeam

Re: MSIL-Most trusted brand in India

Nice piece of information,thanks for sharing:-)

Skoda is among top ten?[frustration]

Almost fell from my chair !!
What makes you say so? Dzire is a good vehicle better than others.

Although i am not a die hard Maruti Fan, but i feel proud to own one. The customer service has always been a great experience. And customer satisfaction, Maruti Suzuki always wins the game and its really worth appreciation that the company is continuing the trend since past so many year.

The country’s largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Limited has been voted as the country’s most trusted automotive brand. The survey was published in “The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2012” by Brand trust Advisory.
I'm not one of those voters and I never will be.

The Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire was voted as the most trusted car
:lol!: Almost fell from my chair !!
I actually fell off!

What makes you say so? Dzire is a good vehicle better than others.
And I fell back onto my chair!

I've had a very bad experience with this company. I feel they have cheated me of my hard earned money. Sadly many people fail to see how the company operates and don't what they are missing by switching loyalty.

:lol!: Almost fell from my chair !!
Hope somebody dont get a cardiac arrest laughing.[lol]

The Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire was voted as the most trusted car
Nice attempt to promote new dezire =swift with lesser boot.

Obviously being an Indian my car hunt first pulled me into maruti showrooms .but, Lo that was the last time I visited a showroom to consider any maruti car.

Kind of atmosphere they have created (which is 90 percent artificial) is that if not maruti owning any other brand you are going to suffer which is exceptionally guaranteed from maruti folks..Thank god with little bit of internet knowlledge I bid goodbye with hearty laugh...but my family members were so anxious and left nervous !!!

Thanks to Indian mindset we believe other more than ourselves maruti has got "Most trusted brand in India"

Nice piece of information,thanks for sharing:-)

Skoda is among top ten?[frustration]
Vishwas,dear you really need to own a Skoda once,being true,it seems like now you are simply defaming a brand for no cause,they make great cars and have really improved their service a bit too much.TSI in TSIVipul denotes TSIVipul's TSI beast and he is very happy with him and his servers...

Anyways,is there anyone who knows what the true origin of the name 'Maruti' in 'Maruti Suzuki' is?If no,then I am giving you people time till the next time I login(Maybe 2 days or 2 weeks)..

And I fell back onto my chair!

I've had a very bad experience with this company. I feel they have cheated me of my hard earned money. Sadly many people fail to see how the company operates and don't what they are missing by switching loyalty.
Take the manufacturers as a whole you will find one or the other issues with those companies,i mean its all the same!

Vishwas,dear you really need to own a Skoda once,being true, and have really improved their service a bit too much.TSI in TSIVipul denotes TSIVipul's TSI beast and he is very happy with him and his servers...
Never in my life i'm going to have a skoda,whatever maybe the scenario

it seems like now you are simply defaming a brand for no cause,
That is the word of mouth communication pal,see only us enthusiasts will go with thorough background of the cars and give a thing called as "Feedback"

What will a common man or a non petrol-head will do? he just passes the comments and that is what is the case of Tata, he does the thing called as "Comment"

Just because you are an owner of one company you cannot say that the brand is good,

they make great cars
That is why they do not replace the ones with manufacture defect is it?

You know the prices of an used skoda octavias (TDI)? 4-5 lakhs

Why? Because people who owned one had realized the pain.And if you go ask any second hand buyer in that budget he will definitely go for swift D! that is the point.

Anyways,is there anyone who knows what the true origin of the name 'Maruti' in 'Maruti Suzuki' is?If no,then I am giving you people time till the next time I login(Maybe 2 days or 2 weeks)..
Yes Maruti was basically an Indian brand which was at the verge of closing down and then came Suzuki to rescue it.

You know the background of Skoda in other countries? Sorry to say,they are nothing in front of people.

NO Brand here is perfect,I see Mercedes is not in there,maybe cos they Charge a Bomb for everything more than others,My friend paid 56 lakhs on road for his Merc,when it was time for delivery you know what happened,they told him he has to pay extra if he wants CARPETS & MUDGUARDS !!!! Imagine paying that much money & they say that,he had not even asked for a discount,large car brands give you a discount if you threaten to go for another brand instead.

@ TSiVipul I really love how Skodas are to drive,I use to drive an Octavia for a while too,& love how the fabia interiors give you that big car feel,but other than that its service & experience are really bad,the only ones who seem to say its fine or good are car owners who know people personally or have good rapport at the service centers.Many of my friends who also bought Skodas felt the same,written some of them in another thread (see post number 48)
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/3603-skoda-superb-nightmare-rs-23-00-000-a-4.html

Top Bottom