Maruti Suzuki Kizashi Test Drive Review + Pics

Thread Starter #1
Will fill in the TD details later, Kizaaashiiiii!!!! Good Car BUT is it worth the asking price. IMO price will be the only fly in the ointment, buzz killer for this babe[sad] [gun]
maruti-kizashi-front.jpg

maruti kizashi headlight.jpg

maruti suzuki kizashi.jpg

maruti kizashi rea.jpg

maruti kizashi alloy wheels.jpg

maruti kizashi boot.jpg

maruti kizashi console.jpg

maruti kizashi engine.jpg

maruti kizashi keys.jpg

maruti kizashi rear seats.jpg

maruti kizashi remote.jpg

maruti kizashi spare wheel.jpg

maruti kizashi speedo.jpg

maruti kizashi steering.jpg

maruti kizashi tailpipe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kizashi In Pics

I don't feel the car is worth to the price bracket Kizashi is being launched.

Looks like it has not been used, by seeing rust on Discs.

Nice pics though.

And this car doesn't need keys for ignition.

Keys are kept in Emergency if the remote loses battery & has to be used manually.

Its has a Push start Button.

Even the remote has to be kept inside.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Great job, Denom. A lot of us are waiting for the first-hand review of Kizashi. Do share your thoughts soon. Just for pictures, rated this thread 5/5 Stars. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Interior quality is top notch. If only they could bring 25% of that quality to poor Swift and all it would have been bettter.

Stunning pictures mate.[thumbsup]

that alloy was love at first sight for me...!!

though i havent seen kizashi physically but with pic and reviews , the real big put off is swift'ish looks with suzuki logo on the grill .

for the said money i will opt for chevrolet cruze and be merry with the balance .(for the looks somewhat )

btw does it have a steering mount phone controls?

yeah...suzuki kizashi is not giving so much of expected impact to me.
(sorry suzuki lovers)

The car still does not looks roomy. I wonder how tata manages that with a small price tag! (AFA it appears from one of the pic of the backseat view)

I second jayadev on the cruze i myself would opt for that car if given a choice.

The car still does not looks roomy. I wonder how tata manages that with a small price tag! (AFA it appears from one of the pic of the backseat view)

I second jayadev on the cruze i myself would opt for that car if given a choice.
Well where did TATA come into picture here, Its an Suzuki here.

350Z

Core Team

Well where did TATA come into picture here, Its an Suzuki here.
Some confusion - I suppose fusion_defusion is referring that how Tata Motors manages to manufacture spacious cars keeping the costs low, which Kizashi does not have. By the way, I don't think that price has to do much with the space. It's all about their designing techniques.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Some confusion - I suppose fusion_defusion is referring that how Tata Motors manages to manufacture spacious cars keeping the costs low, which Kizashi does not have. By the way, I don't think that price has to do much with the space. It's all about their designing techniques.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for pointing that out 350Z. I did not review that post before hitting the submit button.

The interiors are same like how cramp it is in SX4 thats why I said that

ved12

Suspended
Maruti Suzuki is the top most brand in the world. I think, this will be a nice model of Maruti Suzuki. It's look very beautiful. Such a great review of kizashi with great interior design. Picture is also good. I really love it.

Top Bottom