Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Restoration

Re: Gypsy Restoration

Love to see old cars set right and running again[clap]. Keep up the good work ! Awaiting the details of restoration of these 410s.

Nice restoration work sakmji [clap]. Especially liked the soft top design.What about adding nice shoes & alloys for your gypsy?

Thread Starter #4

I bought this Gypsy six months Before, after a long search and at a good price,it was lied on the owner's car porch for about 2 months, since the owner was Abroad
After recharging Battery and Petrol it started with out any hesitation [clap]
after using about two months i decided to restore and modified it
Role Model was Auto physce model

Attachments

Hi sakmji,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another Gypsy enthusiast aboard.

Get rid of that bull bar, add some fat tires, and your ride is ready to rock the roads.

Good restoration ,

i feel your gypsy was super hot even before restoration.
just the chrome bull bars , foot step and chrome mirrors were minus. else in red it was rocking. i like gypsy with the soft top of that kind with a hump after driver cabin.
it add's to the look , and also its to accommodate the head room of the raised floor at rear.

kudos for excellent restoring buddy and i agree even non restored avatar looked great of your gypsy. well in my honest opinion flat roof isnt looking that great on white..maybe you should paint it also paint or paint full car black! well no offense anyone only my opinion :sorry:

Top Bottom