Maruti Suzuki Gypsy: My Little Samurai

Thread Starter #61
thanks for the comment.

sure. i'm there in oct - nov. if you happened to be there feel free to ping me. love to share the ride :)

snorkel is there :). as it's electrician. few things not there now. like the bull bar, jack, jerry can, its cover and some stickering as well :). I can't wait too :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!, really nice to see you are getting your monster ready for road trip. Amazing, drool-worthy stuff. I am sure you will get lots and lots of second and third glances. I see that winch is already mounted. Please do share cost if you don't mind. I always give a second glance to any 4*4 and this happens automatically without me noticing it :-)

With that bull bar, I am sure lot of crazy, moronic, 2 wheelers will be kept at bay. It's a beautiful design and please compliment Alex on this.

Hi Vijayan, your gypsy looking great, which motor are you using? 1 or 1.3 ltr, have you installed A/c, and ps, sorry if you have already answered before.

Regards
Vinod

Thread Starter #67
Nanofreak

its still 1.3. :) 1.6 motor or something better after i get the feel of it is original and felt the need for more power. I agree with the earlier comments :)

Ac: yes - chennai is HOTTTT!

ps, pw..not now..:)

mp3 player yes!!!
thanks for the comments :)

Max_Jeopardy:

Thanks a lot :) if in chennai let me know. more than happy to let u try it.

MoRa

Yes :)! i do the same as well. I hope the fat tyres dont dance a lot on a highway.

Thread Starter #74
Hey!!!! thank you so much for the 5* rating :)! loving it. I was unsure about the jack lift mounting until the time I saw this post :)! now im doubly happy!! :)
There is still 1 more week of work pending !..im sure to post some more developments in this forum. Thanks for all those wonderful , motivating comments. very much enjoyed reading it all.

Top Bottom