Maruti Suzuki Gypsy (Hard Top): Now Delivered

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know i have booked new gypsy yesterday [glasses]

After lot of search for good second hand gypsy i finally gave-up and booked new gypsy

At the time of booking i didn't got any discount . Why no discount here what sales person told me.

M= Me
S= Sales person

M= why no discount on gypsy
S= company doesn't give
M= atleast give it try
S= if it was other popular car i could have given because that discount money would have returned in form of spare parts expense
M= What do you mean *confused*
S= Once gypsy get sold it hardly need any part replacement so company doesn't get to earn any money from gypsy owner
M=*i was controlling my laugh* ok

great excuse for not giving discount [lol]

After lot of visit i booked gypsy at DD Motors,Mayapuri
Reason i have visited many dealers AAA,etc but non seam to show any interest But DD motor Sales person kept calling me even kept answering all question seeing there response i went ahead booked .

Now there was another problem
M= ok, how much amount cheque you need
S= Sir, It will be 50% amount of total price of car this means 3L approx.
M= [surprise]*completely shocked* WHAT!!! cancel my booking
S= what happened Sir
M=You are joking why would i pay so much in advance . I will pay maximum 30k . if you are ok then say yes else i am leaving
S= *quickly went inside GM office and come running back* OK Sir then its 30k
M=*happy and gave 30k cheque*

He has said it will take 1.5Months to deliver max. and minimum 1week
Total Cost : 6.30L

Now i will visit our bank today for loan

re: Maruti Suzuki Gypsy : Booked, Now Delivered

Good to know that you have booked a new Gypsy..which color ..
So which variant you have booked..please let us know the basic features you get with it (as it differs from variant to variant)

[lol]That sure is some reason for giving no discounts. Smart salesman there. What colour are you getting and which version? Hardtop?

Congoz master,new Gypsy sounds good.
The sales guy was really smart..:lol!:
Does the Gypsy come with power steering?And yours is a hard top or soft one?

Congrats for your new Gypsy bro, i am waiting to see the pictures, ooph 1.5 months is a long time. BTW which variant have you selected?

S= if it was other popular car i could have given because that discount money would have returned in form of spare parts expense
Ask him if he gives the discounts for Swift Diesel.

The current Gypsy doesn't come with Power Steering as a standard one, not even air conditioner.

Wow. I love gypsy! You have a good choice.
And which color did you book? I am waiting for its arrival. [:)]

lxi.

Suspended

Congratulations for the new gypsy dude. When i opened the thread, seeing the title, i had in mind that this must be 'mastersquall'.
Anyways, which colour? I think it is green or something of that sort?
My neighbour has a green gypsy with dark tints(really dark, you cant see anything inside if you are standing beside the gypsy even when the LED underbody lights are on), 3 spoke alloy wheels with fat rubber , almost half of the tyre pops out from the wheel wells, 2 loudspeakers at the top, police siren without lal batti, and some engine mods. Looksreally hot!

Cheers.

Thread Starter #8

Good to know that you have booked a new Gypsy..which color ..
So which variant you have booked..please let us know the basic features you get with it (as it differs from variant to variant)
Thanks there are 3 choice only ST,HT and ambulance . there aren't much comfort option . Its simple car like m800 with 4WD option
Colour is white every one in my family liked white gypsy compare to other colour its easy to maintain.
[lol]That sure is some reason for giving no discounts. Smart salesman there. What colour are you getting and which version? Hardtop?
just seat there for one day and hear there excuse you will die laughing
Btw its white and hard top
Congoz master,new Gypsy sounds good.
The sales guy was really smart..:lol!:
Thanks no gypsy doesn't comes with power steering and not even AC .its hard top
Congrats for your new Gypsy bro, i am waiting to see the pictures, ooph 1.5 months is a long time. BTW which variant have you selected?

Ask him if he gives the discounts for Swift Diesel.
Thanks yes waiting period is long because they are made on demand.
Its hard top and white
Wow. I love gypsy! You have a good choice.
And which color did you book? I am waiting for its arrival. [:)]
Thanks its white
Congratulations for the new gypsy dude. When i opened the thread, seeing the title, i had in mind that this must be 'mastersquall'.
Anyways, which colour? I think it is green or something of that sort?
My neighbour has a green gypsy with dark tints(really dark, you cant see anything inside if you are standing beside the gypsy even when the LED underbody lights are on), 3 spoke alloy wheels with fat rubber , almost half of the tyre pops out from the wheel wells, 2 loudspeakers at the top, police siren without lal batti, and some engine mods. Looksreally hot!

Cheers.
Thanks military green aren't allowed to get registered to civilian .
Do post the Pic of that gypsy

Why hard top buddy?Soft top looks much better,it drives better and has far more mod potential too...

hard top provide better security keeping in mind i will use it for my factory work
Good that you went for the hardtop, Like you've already said security is important these days. Also if you plan to go for a retro A/c, The hardtop version will help matters. White is a good choice of colour for the gypsy as well. Do post pictures and a write a review after getting delivery.

Thread Starter #13

Good that you went for the hardtop, Like you've already said security is important these days. Also if you plan to go for a retro A/c, The hardtop version will help matters. White is a good choice of colour for the gypsy as well. Do post pictures and a write a review after getting delivery.
yup i have plan of installing AC after i get delivery .
So whats the on road price ? Why din't you try the MM Thar ?
its 6.30L on delhi
reason i didn't went for thar as i wanted quite engine and reliable car + i haven't heard anything good except off-road

Many congratulations, master squall. A white gypsy is like a dream for me which I am yet to fulfill . And a good decision you have taken by going for new one. My friend bought a 87 model gypsy here in Bangalore for 1.6 lakhs, which I think is ridiculous. He has already spent a lot for tinkering, painting, seats, lights etc. And he is still spending on it for features like power steering, better brakes, etc. Its been over three months now and there is no sight of the vehicle coming home. You are going to get yours in 45days . If I wanted a gypsy today, even I would have booked a new one instead of the old route. The new one is more reliable, albeit stock.

Congratulations once again!

Thread Starter #15

Many congratulations, master squall. A white gypsy is like a dream for me which I am yet to fulfill . And a good decision you have taken by going for new one. My friend bought a 87 model gypsy here in Bangalore for 1.6 lakhs, which I think is ridiculous. He has already spent a lot for tinkering, painting, seats, lights etc. And he is still spending on it for features like power steering, better brakes, etc. Its been over three months now and there is no sight of the vehicle coming home. You are going to get yours in 45days . If I wanted a gypsy today, even I would have booked a new one instead of the old route. The new one is more reliable, albeit stock.

Congratulations once again!
thanks
actually i have examined all thing from second hand to auctioned gypsy what i have found is that you end investing some what money near what new gypsy cost still reliability like new car won't be there . About that 87model i think your friend paid too much . He could have got 2002mpfi car in that amount but good one are rare species which are there in market are expensive . So keeping in mind i will keep it for 10years i decided to go for new one and live peacefully [cheers]

Top Bottom