Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Coil Spring Conversion

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

Any body know any gypsy owner who has done coil spring conversion on his gypsy ?

if any one know please ask him cost of conversion ?

i did searched around even found coil sping kit but its dam expensive approx. 1.2L after installation

Last edited:
why dont you get the coilovers from overseas

You can get a decent pair of TIEN / HKS / Buddy Club for about 1800$

I had TEIN on my Chaser

When I was in college, neighbour of one of my friend had done this. I still remember my friend showed it to me and din't make any sense to me that time, but now it is. [:D]

Thread Starter #8
why dont you get the coilovers from overseas

You can get a decent pair of TIEN / HKS / Buddy Club for about 1800$

I had TEIN on my Chaser
aren't coilover are stiff compare to coil spring ? It is costing me 90000 if i import these kit :/

When I was in college, neighbour of one of my friend had done this. I still remember my friend showed it to me and din't make any sense to me that time, but now it is. [:D]
you mean coil spring on gypsy [surprise] do you have any pic . are you still in contact with your friend . can you ask him how is reliability

aren't coilover are stiff compare to coil spring ? It is costing me 90000 if i import these kit :/

you mean coil spring on gypsy [surprise] do you have any pic . are you still in contact with your friend . can you ask him how is reliability
They are adjustable ones
you can make them stiff / soft according to the needs and you can adjust the ride height

or you can get King springs as well , from low to super low to the normal replacement

are you going to lift u r car?
if yes go ARB website in australia

Sorry mastersquall, But not in contact with the friend [sad]. And also this was about 9 years back. Not sure if that guy would still have the gypsy. But still will try to contact him. [;)]

Thread Starter #11
ok did lot of searching around

here
Auto psyche asking 1.5L for some imported kit :/
Auto Attitude asking 1.2L for conversion and comfort will be like safari

Pro Auto Mod said they are in test right now in developing there own coil kit and if i can wait for 4-6months then there kit will be ready and comfort will be like sedan or SUV depend on kit choice with warranty now that's what i like . Can't wait to see there kit

hello mastersquall,

Afterall did you manage to find your way to improve suspension of Gypsy.

I recently bought one Gypsy, & looking for suspension option

Top Bottom