2 Din Radio + CD Player + MP3 Audio with 2 speakers
Rear Parcel tray
Audio input with auxiliary and USB ports
Leather seat cover
Rear spoiler
Front fog lamps
Bluetooth Hands free

Attachments

Yet another so called "Limited Edition" from Maruti Suzuki.
I couldnt control my laughter after reading the safety option mentioned in this variants. Comeon, the manufacturers should come out with better options and atleast something new if they want to have a limited option tag attached to their cars.

What is Maruti trying to do with Estilo, first that weird advertisement and now this limited edition with *front fog lamps*.
They were the game changers in India with 800, swift and then Dzire and now...

Maruti Estilo Edge - its been nearly a month since Edge was launched and I thought limited models last only for days to a maximum of two weeks- strange.[confused]
This is second or third time a limited variant of Estilo is being(pre and post facelift)

i can only laugh at this move of maruti. another special edition!!! [lol]

2 Din Radio + CD Player + MP3 Audio with 2 speakers
Rear Parcel tray
Audio input with auxiliary and USB ports
Leather seat cover
Rear spoiler
Front fog lamps
Bluetooth Hands free

New Music system with advanced features that improve driving skills like Auxillary and USB ports with Bluetooth functions. Front fog lamps that are such an important safety feature. Hahahahahaha, somebody please shoot me. No wait, better still, somebody shoot the guys behind the 'Special-Edition' Runs at MSIL [gun]

I am sick of these so called special editions! What is MS trying to do with Estilo?

I atleast appreciate the addition of blue-tooth!

350Z

Core Team
This certainly shows the hard efforts of Maruti to push ahead the sales of Estilo. The earlier generation of Zen was a breeze in car market, and also on sales charts. Plus, it was an enthusiast’s delight too but Estilo hasn’t exactly repeated the same story. Though the new add-ons sounds good enough for a base variant, but if they can permanently offer them as standard, maybe the car will be in position to grab more buyers?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom