Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDi Bought: Ownership Review

Congrats Saby for such a lovely car, you surely is lucky one to have this car so early. Keep updating us and do post lots of pics.

Congrats on your new "LUV" . Saw a silver Vxi(hoping its 1st in my city) today in the morning and seeing an Zdi ownership report now. You must be lucky enough to be one of the 1st owners of this. Maruti has done an awesome job with this car and the prices are really a bombshell. Wishing you 1000's of miles !

Looking forward for more from your reviews and more pictures too[;)].

Congrats for your LUV Saby.
Wow first car to be delivered in Chandigarh also the first Review on the Internet that too in TAI phew you and your Ertiga are really lucky! Enjoy the celebrity status too.:biggrin:
Congrats once again and wishing you the very best and have a nice time with your LUV.
Post lots pics mate. The color is looking good.
Keep us updated too..
And yes welcome to TAI!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #24
Congrats enjoy the celebrity status buddy pls why don't you post some pics of your ride so all members can celebrate with you too
Thank you!
I enjoyed the celebrity status on the first day, but same happened with me yesterday too and I am now fed up of showing my new car to people where ever I stop,people gather around it within seconds,so I have a mixture of anger,fear and happiness everytime I take her out. I hope suzuki would deliver more cars asap.
Congrats! You are the first owner of Ertiga on TAI. And this is probably the first-ever ownership review of Ertiga on the internet. Great to know that you have started enjoying the car already. Please consider writing a concise experience of the car and upload as much images as possible. You can take some pointers from this topic. I have also merged the snaps with the opening post for better reading experience. Looking forward to more details soon and make sure to keep this thread updated with maintenance costs (servicing etc) in future. Congrats again.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you very much!
I would upload many photos and review this weekend,as my exams are going on.

Hey Saby, Congratzzzz on your new Ertiga :-).
I saw the Test drive Ertiga tomorrow on road while on my scooty, Trust me it looks much beautiful and better than what it looks in picture on internet.
As usual it is Maruti so peace of mind.

All the best for your long term relationship with new DDIS BEAST.

Few things I would like to know:

1. From looking at the dash board, it seems there is no ACC?
2. Is there enough thigh support for all seats, ofcourse this exclude the third row seat.
3. How is leg space in second row?
Hey! Thank you.
Yes,there is no ACC in the top model too,but there are 4 rear ac vents with the help of it,cabin is chilled within no time.
Leg space in second row is more than of manza's or etios for 5 people in car and better than dzire's for 7 seater, when 7 adults of 6 ft are sitting in the car,no one's leg will touch his front seat,that's for sure!
Hi saby,

Congratulations!!! Waiting for more pics. [:)]

I agree to your statement above. Even I was surprised to see the space in such compact car. I read your post in the main Ertiga thread & finally decided to go for ZXi. But I will have to wait for 3-4 months.

Keep us posted with your experience with the Ertiga along with pics.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that.
Congr8s Buddy. Enjoy Ride and keep us update its experience in picturial way. 30 KMPL mileage is best as I drive sedately but could never cross 24 KMPL with AC.
Thank you!
30kmpl comes whenever I drive her at 55-60 kmph on 5th gear, overall avg. is 19-22 with 100% ac in city, which I think for a 1900kg car is great!

Congrats saby again [:)] What is the final price?Have got anything free?
Thank you! Final price would be 9.4 lakhs on road Chandigarh.
I asked them for some goodies as it was chandigarh's 1st car and they were the one making so much of hype,but they simply disagreed to give anything.
But when I got its delivery,I found swift's/Dzire's 5 floor mat in it and thats cool for me!

Congrats for your LUV Saby.
Wow first car to be delivered in Chandigarh also the first Review on the Internet that too in TAI phew you and your Ertiga are really lucky! Enjoy the celebrity status too.:biggrin:
Congrats once again and wishing you the very best and have a nice time with your LUV.
Post lots pics mate. The color is looking good.
Keep us updated too..
And yes welcome to TAI!
Thank you!
Yes,this colour looks better than s.silver and much better than white when one look this colour in real on the flesh of this car. Colour on ertiga's website is very diff. than the actual.

Sexy side view!
*Its standing on uneven surface.
17042012621.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your new Ertiga. I was waiting eagerly to read a review of this vehicle! Didn't expect so soon.
Your car looks great & the colour is good too. [clap]
Expecting a full-fledged review with more detailed pics after you get to know your vehicle well or maybe now?! :tongue:
Have fun. Drive Safe!

Hey saby congrats again for your Ertiga ZDI, you have got the car too fast, please do share some daylight pictures and much more initial impressions as we love your LUV[:)].

The Serene blue is the best looking color in Ertiga IMO.

Can you give us the cost wise breakup of your car's OTR price?

1. From looking at the dash board, it seems there is no ACC?
No buddy, Ertiga doesn't come with Automatic Climate Control.

Thread Starter #29
Congrats on your new Ertiga. I was waiting eagerly to read a review of this vehicle! Didn't expect so soon.
Your car looks great & the colour is good too.
Expecting a full-fledged review with more detailed pics after you get to know your vehicle well or maybe now?!
Have fun. Drive Safe!
Thank you! :)
Sorry for the delay,my exams are going on,so I don't get much time.
I'll post the review this weekend.
correct me if I am wrong, it gives me Innova type looks in that view. Nonetheless, the car looks awesome!
Yes,indeed it is!
Toyota and Honda did a great job in designing the shape and Suzuki did a great job combining it! [clap]
Thank you!
Hey saby congrats again for your Ertiga ZDI, you have got the car too fast, please do share some daylight pictures and much more initial impressions as we love your LUV

The Serene blue is the best looking color in Ertiga IMO.

Can you give us the cost wise breakup of your car's OTR price?

No buddy, Ertiga doesn't come with Automatic Climate Control.
Exactly, I saw ertiga in White( Clearly felt its for taxi segment), in Silver( It was Ok Ok type) and when we saw it in Serene Blue( My rxn was WTF!! I'm buying this one!) Even my dad,mom and sisters decided it on that moment only. We have our Zen in S.Silver, Innova in Golden Silver and Activa too in Greyish silver( We are silver fans [:D] ), but after looking this colour on the flesh of Ertiga,I felt like its the car for which this colour was made!
I'm sure,everyone will like this colour more than Silver and white, except for those who'll decide the colour by looking it on Ertiga's website as its totally different there,very dark and bright than it really is. Its like Silverish Blue colour.
Its price- 8.5(ex-showroom)+24K(Insurance)+5.5K(extended warranty)+5K(Others charges,like logistic etc)+25-30K(for registration)
Yes,Ertiga doesn't comes with ACC.

Some more pictures of the car in sun

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you! :)
Toyota and Honda did a great job in designing the shape and Suzuki did a great job combining it! [clap]
Some more pictures of the car in sun
You missed something...
Toyota and Honda did a great job in designing the shape and Suzuki did a great job combining it with Ritz (exterior) & Swift (interior) !![clap]

Congratulations! Nice Pics... Yes you are right, Serene Blue is the best colour.
By the way, which is the camera you shot it with? [thumbsup]

Last edited:

Top Bottom