Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VDi Long-Term Review: 30K Kms Of My Silver Journey

Thread Starter #33
Re: Bought New Ertiga VDi

Ertiga.jpg

Nainital trip ... in rain back door work as umbrella [;)] , enjoy a lot in some of isolated areas,

Thread Starter #34

Amer fort.jpg
Amer fort in night .

Jaighar fort.jpg
Jaighar fort.

72613b27-962d-4f7d-bec5-0f0ec26c4e0a.jpg
My farm.jpg
In may farm, giving some relax & fresh air to my car.
Narrow.jpg

Xtream vision.jpg
philips xtreme vision works well in night.

Fe.jpg
Fuel efficiency of 130km drive without AC with 2 person in car, Last month when i visited Jaipur with my family (6 + luggage) i manage to get 19 km/L with 50% AC use & average speed of 80 to 100 km/h.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35

Update

30k kms service done & i have taken service AMC from dealer for 3 services, 30k, 40k & 50k kms service. total cost of AMC is INR Rs.19600/-

i am surprised to see front disk pads as even after covering 29k thay are still able to run for another 10k kms or more [surprise].

Added new active subwoofer as it give enough bass to enjoy great music, already installed front component speakers. Also purchased a usb Bluetooth music receiver
to play music from my phone.

door weather seal started making noise due to less lubrication so i used silicon spray & now my LUV runs like new [:)]
e1.jpg
ew1.jpg
ew3.jpg

Last edited:

i give 3 hrs to my car on this valentine & now my LUV looks more beautiful from inside & Outside after full inside & outside cleaning & polishing.
View attachment 161939

View attachment 161940

View attachment 161941
Wow Praveen ji,

The Ertiga looks Smashing The hard work that you have put into is just phenomenal, It really paid of well[clap], And Can you Elaborate what you did and like what polishing material did you use?
Your Car has been maintained so well, It looks Gorgeous...

And AMC Means the Maruti Service Package?

What package? Can you Give us it in detail like what pack and everything about it? As am planning to Add my swift with the same Service package scheme.

May i Know your car's current ODO Reading and Mileage (AVG)?

Awesome car, Awesome Maintenance, Awesome Thread!!!! Keep up the good work bro[thumbsup], I've Subbed to your Thread, Keep us Updated...

Regards,

FordFiesta1.6

Last edited:

What package? Can you Give us it in detail like what pack and everything about it? As am planning to Add my swift with the same Service package scheme.

Awesome car, Awesome Maintenance, Awesome Thread!!!! Keep up the good work bro[thumbsup], I've Subbed to your Thread, Keep us Updated...

Regards,

FordFiesta1.6
MCP = Maintenance Cost Protect.

Related threads -

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-sector/26904-maintenance-cost-protection-mcp-maruti-suzuki.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-answers/27854-mcp-good-my-ertiga-need-experts-advice.html

Regards,
Alpha

Last edited:

Update

Added new active subwoofer as it give enough bass to enjoy great music, already installed front component speakers.
Front component speakers are direct fit into stock HU? Have you installed amplifier to install sub?

Thread Starter #40

Front component speakers are direct fit into stock HU? Have you installed amplifier to install sub?
As told by Alpha active sub-woofers have inbuilt amplifier & good thing is that it also have a function that power off sub woofer when ACC is not on & save power. Bass is enough for a hatchback or cars whos boot space is open in cabin, not recommended for sedans.

Thread Starter #42

Wow Praveen ji,

The Ertiga looks Smashing The hard work that you have put into is just phenomenal, It really paid of well[clap], And Can you Elaborate what you did and like what polishing material did you use?
Your Car has been maintained so well, It looks Gorgeous...
Thanks Dear
I will clean my Cars in every 15-20 days with full inside & outside cleaning.
for interior cleaning i use wet tissue & if there is some hard stane marks then i will wash that area with water mixed with Ezee (that we use to wash woolen cloths ) & after that i will clear with wet tissue & apply 3m interior police.

for exterior i am using waxpol liquid polish & i am satisfied with the results i am getting.

And AMC Means the Maruti Service Package?
Below is the MCP details of my Ertiga, Current ODO reading is 29850 km with AVG efficiency 18.3 in 80% city driving & 20% highway. & daily i will spend 30 min in stop go traffic of Gurgaon [cry]
MCP Details for Ertiga Diesel

Thanks Dear
I will clean my Cars in every 15-20 days with full inside & outside cleaning.
for interior cleaning i use wet tissue & if there is some hard stane marks then i will wash that area with water mixed with Ezee (that we use to wash woolen cloths ) & after that i will clear with wet tissue & apply 3m interior police.

for exterior i am using waxpol liquid polish & i am satisfied with the results i am getting.

Below is the MCP details of my Ertiga, Current ODO reading is 29850 km with AVG efficiency 18.3 in 80% city driving & 20% highway. & daily i will spend 30 min in stop go traffic of Gurgaon [cry]
MCP Details for Ertiga Diesel
Thanks bro,

And 18.3Kmpl is just phenomenal!!! And i can Understand the traffic suituationin delhi and surrounding areas...

Thread Starter #44

IMG-20170204-WA0029.jpg
Visited my village, this house is more then 100 year old & still have proper parking space [:D]

Thread Starter #45

Update

i have done a trip to Shimla - kufri from Grugaon this weekend in my Ertiga & trip was very good.
from Chandigarh to Shimla road is not so good as half of area is under process of widening. From Kufri to Narkanda road is very good. Overall fuel efficiency of car is 20.9 km/L for 866 km journey. out of which around 300 is in hills.

Last edited:

Top Bottom