Maruti Suzuki Eeco Review & Pictures

What were they thinking when they launched Versa. The completely went bonkers when they priced it above premium sedan at that time. You know why? they were paying Big B the money thats why. [:)]

It took them 9 years to get things right for this segment.

What were they thinking when they launched Versa. The completely went bonkers when they priced it above premium sedan at that time. You know why? they were paying Big B the money thats why. [:)]

It took them 9 years to get things right for this segment.
The Big B and the Small B!![;)]

Re: Exclusive: Maruti Suzuki Eeco Road Tested

Great review thanks., and the petrol costs making this van not safe for pocket but 7 passengers on board it will surely a value for money pack.

My uncle owns a Eeco and it suffices all his needs. There are few niggles though as far as i've noticed.
1. Rattling and squeaking sounds appear randomly.
2. No good road grip. Dangerous for speeding.
3. AC coverage not sufficient in the rear.
4. Driver seats are not so comfortable. Get a feel that this is a Omni sometimes.

Afterall, its a small budget VFM car. So, these issues are expected.

The cost cutting is too much evident every where and especially the bareness on the wheel archs makes really disappointed. Even after 7 seats the boot is small so not much upgrade from omni except the powerful engine IMO versa was better than eeco with 1.3 mill :)
They are many eeco's with premature thread wear on front wheels may be wheel alignment or other cause is responsible, still fact isn't disclosed by dealers or maruti.
I am planning to get one eeco for house and install power steering in this.
any one here knows can we open the middle windows or its fixed glass??

After market ac system

Hello sir,
I own a 7str maruti eeco which is a non ac version. My car is in warranty period.
Now I want to fit ac system for it. Will it
successful & how will it cost?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Eeco now gets passenger airbag for the first time

20211201053326_gallery_new_eeco.jpg

The Maruti Eeco has received another safety upgrade in the form of a front passenger airbag, which has also resulted in its prices being hiked by Rs 8,000. The Eeco is currently priced from Rs 4.33 lakh-5.68 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti EECO to be discontinued – New Gen launch by Diwali 2022

Maruti Suzuki is expected to pull the plug on Eeco by the end of July and launch the new Eeco by the festive season. Current model is rudimentary in its build and design and feels the same way on the inside too. Basic features like power-steering and steering height adjustment are given a miss too. Even AC is optional in some variants. In terms of safety, it gets ABS and Maruti Suzuki offered dual airbags as standard since Dec 2021.

Read

Top Bottom