Maruti Suzuki Dzire: Technical Issues & Solutions

Hi Guys,
I own 2013 model Dzire VXi, Recently I was doing 120 KMPH on Agra Lucknow expressway, and suddenly speedometer went to zero mark and then again after releasing accelerator pedal and pushing again it went to 120 mark, This happens post 120 mark only. Till 120 its fine. Also once engine went starving, means I was pressing accelerator but car engine refused to increase RPM, instead car was not going beyond 40 KMPH mark. I had to halt, stop the engine for a minute, and start again, now it was working fine as if no issues ever came.
Since then I have never tested beyond 120 mark in fear that I might get stranded.
I showed the car to MASS where I had recently done my 4th year service. They could not identify issue, even OBD2 diagnostics did not report any issues with wiring, etc.

What to do, car is now not in warranty. In city car is driving fine.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21
If no errors on OBD that means the all the available sensors are fine. There is something wrong for which a sensor in not available. I first thought it to be contaminated fuel, but then you say the speedo needle drops to 0 when this occurs crossing 120kph. I also doubt faulty spark plugs. So as of now check the fuel filter and spark plugs if they are ok we can then think of other possibilities.

Tachometer Wiring For Maruti Dzire LXi (2017)

Hi guys im from philippines

I have Maruti dzire 1.2 Petrol 2017

May car has no built in Tachometer or RPM

I have a Aftermarket RPM .. please help me where i can tap the wire of signal going to my tachometer..

Some people said its very hard because my car is a Distributorless Ignition

So i search on the internet and they tap the wore on the brown wire ao i check my car for the brown wire and NO brown wire appear.. some people say that i can tap on ignition coil.. so i tap the wire to one of the coil the trigger wire.. and test and its works but my problem is the rpm is only on 100 to 200 .. anything that you can suggest.. please help.. merry christmas

Re: Tachometer Wiring For Maruti Dzire LXi (2017)

Hi guys im from philippines

I have Maruti dzire 1.2 Petrol 2017

May car has no built in Tachometer or RPM

I have a Aftermarket RPM .. please help me where i can tap the wire of signal going to my tachometer..

Some people said its very hard because my car is a Distributorless Ignition

So i search on the internet and they tap the wore on the brown wire ao i check my car for the brown wire and NO brown wire appear.. some people say that i can tap on ignition coil.. so i tap the wire to one of the coil the trigger wire.. and test and its works but my problem is the rpm is only on 100 to 200 .. anything that you can suggest.. please help.. merry christmas
Fitting aftermarket Tacho is not advisable for this car anyway I will dig in, let you know the procedure.

No brown wire for tach.. please help..

Hi suzuki owners i have suzuki swift dzire lxi 2017.. i want to put aftermarket tachometer rpm but i cant find the brown wire like the other have one on thier car please help

[/URL]

Last edited:
Yes u can manually config it to auto lock
can you share the procedure how to do it ? Also can you confirm if the procedure will be same for Wagon R as well ?
Even i am experiencing the same when i forgot to lock the car it remains unlocked for infinite amount of time which is very risky just in case we forgot to lock it.

Thanks,
Satyajeet

Last edited:
Thread Starter #26
Suddenly the ICE's bluetooth has stopped working. It has happened before, when I switch to Bluetooth audio, the display shows an error "Bluetooth Unavailable", to rectify this I used to turn off ignition wait for a minute and restart, it used to come back on. But now since 2 days it has refused to turn on completely, regardless of ignition switch on/off iterations. I am thinking to take out the -ve battery terminal and try it again. But does anyone have a better idea? I could not find the manual of my model(NP83P0) online. The owners manual does not cover this topic of "Bluetooth Unavailable"

I change the alternator suzuki swift dzire and the battery light problem continue

The light is sometimes turned off and on again.

Already change the alternator twice and the load goes up or down does not remain stable

PLEASE HELP

Top Bottom