- Sep 7, 2014
- Delhi-NCR/ Mumbai
This is the Test Drive Review for the 3rd Generation Maruti Suzuki Dzire launched in February 2015 at a starting Ex Showroom (Delhi) price of Rs. 5.07 Lacs by Maruti Suzuki India for the Indian Market. Since it’s the face-lift so from the previous generation of the Sub 4m Maruti Suzuki Dzire this one has upgraded exteriors and refined & upgraded interiors as well. There are following variants of the 2015 Face-lift Maruti Suzuki Dzire:
• Lxi : This is the basic Variant of the 2015 Maruti Suzuki Dzire which is not equipped with Airbags, ABS and EBD
• Then is the Lxi (o) which stands above the Basic Lxi trim and even this variant does not get the Airbags, ABS and EBD.
• After Lxi (o) comes Vxi which also is not equipped with Airbags, ABS and EBD. This is something which definitely works against model selection. This is a cost cutting measure by Maruti Suzuki to say and something that also leads to fall in demands for a specific variant. However, it does have electric ORVM.
• After Vxi comes the feature loaded Top End Variant i.e Zxi. The Zxi Variant is loaded with safety features like:
a) Dual Front Airbags (Driver + Passenger)
b) ABS with EBD
c) Inbuilt Parking sensors.
d) Height Adjustment of Seat belts.
e) Driver Seat Height Adjustment.
f) Electric ORVMs
Technical Specification of Maruti Dzire 2015
The Face-lift Maruti Dzire has been launched in 2 Variants as usual i.e Diesel and Petrol. In this 2015 face-lift Maruti Suzuki has also provided an option of a 4 Speed Automatic Transmission in Petrol along with the standard 5 Speed manual transmissions.
Petrol Engine Specs
• Petrol Engine is the K12 VVT 1.2 L Engine.
• The Engine is a 4 Cylinder Engine.
• Delivers Maximum Power of 84.3 PS.
• Delivers a Torque of 115 Nm at 4000 rpm.
Diesel Engine Specs
• Diesel Engine is 1.3 L DDiS Engine
• It is also a 4 Cylinder Engine
• Delivers power of 75 PS
• The Diesel Engine provides a Torque of 190 Nm at 2000 rpm.
Please Note both the engines of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Face-lift 2015 are BS 4 Emission Norms Compliant.
Dimensions of 2015 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
# Continued in Next post